#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

5 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Ok guys this should be my last post until the games come back to Anderson County Next Week ! LOL I am so positive LOL

It has been a pleasure to have been able to post with and against the Devils. Trying to get a reality show out of it and went pretty good, thanks to Devilman03 he is the best. Great Fan ! Need to have more fans like this. To all the Devil fans love you guys started out like you guys were going to be good to argue with but after Betsy slowed down a lot. If we move on it will be hard to find some people to argue with LOL 

And honestly it is all fun and games and what a boring world we would live in if everyone were the same beliefs, same team you get the idea. 

BVD is good one to. Great Producer keep up the good work when you post next year ! LOL :)

HopeI  have not offended anyone if so nothing but pure smack. If we some how lose this game shy of a Miracle then we AC fans need to get behind the Devils and would hope so likewise ! LOL

Thanks guys for allowing me to share and I am too like Devilman the Big Positive Fan of the Mavericks !

If you didn't offend anyone or at least make some or one of us mad then you need to up your game next season...hehe..been great talking..make sure u come back after ten o'clock for that plate of blackbird

40 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

If you didn't offend anyone or at least make some or one of us mad then you need to up your game next season...hehe..been great talking..make sure u come back after ten o'clock for that plate of blackbird

You dog you! Great talking with you see you on your next Video.... 2018 LOL have a good one BVD!