#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

Devil from the pits of Heck! LOL I know now more than ever you are still thinking that you guys will mercy rule us. 

"And It's Time" The men of Anderson County will arrive Soon and will be ready for revenge and will not forget all that has been said this year! As I have said I am would not want to play the Mavericks tonight! 

We all shall see if the Mavs are for real! Soon! It appears most Ave the Mavs losing by at least 14 and for the Mavericks that is a good starting point to finish the Nasayer off this year! 

GO MAVERICKS! 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

39 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Don’t they have they schools on the ticket though? 

26 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

They do during the regular season not sure about playoffs though.

Just noticed our three post together and number of likes we each have.Bet that doesn't happen very often

48-50-49. HA HA,also just noticed it was right after RR who has 991. :thumb:

Edited by BatmanDevil
  • Upvote 1

Ok guys this should be my last post until the games come back to Anderson County Next Week ! LOL I am so positive LOL

It has been a pleasure to have been able to post with and against the Devils. Trying to get a reality show out of it and went pretty good, thanks to Devilman03 he is the best. Great Fan ! Need to have more fans like this. To all the Devil fans love you guys started out like you guys were going to be good to argue with but after Betsy slowed down a lot. If we move on it will be hard to find some people to argue with LOL 

And honestly it is all fun and games and what a boring world we would live in if everyone were the same beliefs, same team you get the idea. 

BVD is good one to. Great Producer keep up the good work when you post next year ! LOL :)

HopeI  have not offended anyone if so nothing but pure smack. If we some how lose this game shy of a Miracle then we AC fans need to get behind the Devils and would hope so likewise ! LOL

Thanks guys for allowing me to share and I am too like Devilman the Big Positive Fan of the Mavericks !