#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

6 hours ago, Space3 said:

This right here shows your intelligence BVD....lol I guess you don't need you legs to throw the football its all arm and nothing was wrong with Stanton's arm... So your saying the coach told Stanton to throw to #4... You calling the coach stupid or Stanton kind of confusing...... I know its killing Greeneville fans that they came back and beat AC in the 4th QT with are QB having a torn ACL.  You won move on...... No need for name calling.... Like I said watch the Betsy game and you will see what a 100% Martin kid can do.

+1

True,we can beat a dead horse for six more months .Only a  few teams will end the season with a win and it's always hard on the players and really hard for those playing their final game.Maybe even harder for some of  the parents and yes I've been there.For those senior players, it's part of growing up and finding out life doesn't always give us what we want.In the end,it's just really the start for most of these young guys and they have many more years to do so many things that will make a high school football game very small in the big picture of their lives.I can tell you right now that football while I still loved it as a player was awesome and still tell storys about this or that game .However,when I look back now and have watched my own kids come into the world and grow up, football isn't close to my top ten in life.AC and Greeneville have both had great years and nothing will ever take that away,but so many more things will top this year as you players go forward.Best of luck to the seniors on both teams when this school year is over.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BatmanDevil said:

True,we can beat a dead horse for six more months .Only a  few teams will end the season with a win and it's always hard on the players and really hard for those playing their final game.Maybe even harder for some of  the parents and yes I've been there.For those senior players, it's part of growing up and finding out life doesn't always give us what we want.In the end,it's just really the start for most of these young guys and they have many more years to do so many things that will make a high school football game very small in the big picture of their lives.I can tell you right now that football while I still loved it as a player was awesome and still tell storys about this or that game .However,when I look back now and have watched my own kids come into the world and grow up, football isn't close to my top ten in life.AC and Greeneville have both had great years and nothing will ever take that away,but so many more things will top this year as you players go forward.Best of luck to the seniors on both teams when this school year is over.

Well said... 

On 11/22/2017 at 4:23 PM, Space3 said:

This right here shows your intelligence BVD....lol I guess you don't need you legs to throw the football its all arm and nothing was wrong with Stanton's arm... So your saying the coach told Stanton to throw to #4... You calling the coach stupid or Stanton kind of confusing...... I know its killing Greeneville fans that they came back and beat AC in the 4th QT with are QB having a torn ACL.  You won move on...... No need for name calling.... Like I said watch the Betsy game and you will see what a 100% Martin kid can do.

ofcourse you need legs to throw, i understand that and i realize he wasnt 100, all i was trying to say was that the kid was still throwin darts and launching bombs pretty dang well in that game. and im certainly not name calling the kid by any means. i have uber respect for him and basically told him so after the game.  I might have slipped and called Gillum something, but i assure you im not the only person on here that thought the same of him...again, i call it like i see and sure, i guess sometimes i see it with green glasses, i was just sick of hearing most AC fans making excuses and being sore losers. Let me put it this way...a 50% Stanton Martin is probably ten times better than 90% of all the rest of the HS qb's in the state and 100% better than one that plays for UT....lol...at any rate, ive calmed down now since mavsdad pissed me off and i think ive already appologized once, but if not i appologize for some of my "out of character" posts on here....i DO however beleive that Gillum is a super confident to maybe even cocky guy, which might be what your team needed this year to get them to where they are and i DO beleive that coaches will indeed make play calls they wouldnt normally make in certain situations. have a good thanksgiving weekend, a great offseason ( not a jab, just a sincere wish for a good offseason ) and we will see you guys again next year down in CLinton.

2 hours ago, BVDevil said:

ofcourse you need legs to throw, i understand that and i realize he wasnt 100, all i was trying to say was that the kid was still throwin darts and launching bombs pretty dang well in that game. and im certainly not name calling the kid by any means. i have uber respect for him and basically told him so after the game.  I might have slipped and called Gillum something, but i assure you im not the only person on here that thought the same of him...again, i call it like i see and sure, i guess sometimes i see it with green glasses, i was just sick of hearing most AC fans making excuses and being sore losers. Let me put it this way...a 50% Stanton Martin is probably ten times better than 90% of all the rest of the HS qb's in the state and 100% better than one that plays for UT....lol...at any rate, ive calmed down now since mavsdad pissed me off and i think ive already appologized once, but if not i appologize for some of my "out of character" posts on here....i DO however beleive that Gillum is a super confident to maybe even cocky guy, which might be what your team needed this year to get them to where they are and i DO beleive that coaches will indeed make play calls they wouldnt normally make in certain situations. have a good thanksgiving weekend, a great offseason ( not a jab, just a sincere wish for a good offseason ) and we will see you guys again next year down in CLinton.

Everyone gets a little sensitive when it comes to their team and as we both know , you can 100x that when it comes to any of our kids .Shoot,I have went over the top and told a guy to meet me and a whole bunch of crazy stuff just because his stupid az was hiding behind a computer and had said aweful things about all kids at my kids school .I understand why you said some things in previous post and knew what you meant.There was no harm intended and never any when It comes to players.It would be a lot smarter to be like most posters that say stupid Chet without worry because nobody knows their identity, but that never was our fathers way of doing things and I guess we got it honest as well.All I can say is today's man would have been yesterday's .better edit

Edited by BatmanDevil

25 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Everyone gets a little sensitive when it comes to their team and as we both know , you can 100x that when it comes to any of our kids .Shoot,I have went over the top and told a guy to meet me and a whole bunch of crazy stuff just because his stupid az was hiding behind a computer and had said aweful things about all kids at my kids school .I understand why you said some things in previous post and knew what you meant.There was no harm intended and never any when It comes to players.It would be a lot smarter to be like most posters that say stupid Chet without worry because nobody knows their identity, but that never was our fathers way of doing things and I guess we got it honest as well.All I can say is today's man would have been yesterday's .better edit

wish you were here tonight brother.....m sure you'll be listening....ttyl...GO DEVILS

7 hours ago, BVDevil said:

shoot BVD, could have been that "vanilla offense" that Gillum man was callin'

46 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

It's simple arithmetics; the Mavericks were the team and while injuries are a part of the game there is no question in my opinion Stanton Martin was and is the real deal. He proved it in this game and importantly he proved but all year long. He truly is for real!

Cade will get to show off his skills in the State Title game next Friday. You can watch that one online. 

On 11/24/2017 at 11:41 PM, DevilMan03 said:

Cade will get to show off his skills in the State Title game next Friday. You can watch that one online. 

Well Cade is a good QB unfortunately Anderson County QB did not get a shot at the Gold Ball; I truly believe without any doubts he is a Great QB and a State Best! Good Luck Devilman we are pulling for you guys; you earned it now finish it!!!!