Tornadoes host the Tide R#3

fallguy17

38 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Hey union city how much did you guys give the refs before the game ? Did y’all hand pick them ?  Lol   Congrats 

Look at how many yellow flags Union City had vs. your team, it was 2 / 1 in favor of Union City  with far less penalties on Trenton.  .  Your back up Q B is a better Q B than Bougus by far.  You couldn't stop our run.  To many run weapons.  Our Q B had 200 yards rushing, one of our backs had close to 150 and others with less.  We shot our own selves in the foot to allow your team to stay in the game.  The game was not as close as the score.  Trenton had 292 yards total offense...no run game at all.  You can pass all you want but if you can run, you can't advance.  I thought it was a great game myself.  Officials were off but threw way less flags on the Gold and Black.  You have a young team, you will be back next year.  Give us a break....we beat your team fair and square tide21.  We also had to have security in our locker rooms prior to and after the games to make sure no one stole a T V...lol.  .

Edited by ucdiditagain

Got to tip the cap to UC. When you get this far into the playoffs, it comes down to who is gonna step up & make the big plays when they need them most. & UC did that tonight. I don’t think Peabody could get out of the their own way offensively. But that credit also goes to UC’s defense. They made it tough for Peabody to get anything going. If not for Peabody’s QB, they’d have a big fat goose egg on the scoreboard. That kid makes that team go. Congrats to Union City on a well deserved win & to Peabody for a heck of a run that started before the playoffs even actually started. 

4 minutes ago, ucdiditagain said:

Look at how many yellow flags Union City had vs. your team, it was 2 / 1 in favor of Union City  with far less penalties on Trenton.  .  Your back up Q B is a better Q B than Bougus by far.  You couldn't stop our run.  To many run weapons.  Our Q B had 200 yards rushing, one of our backs had close to 150 and others with less.  We shot our own selves in the foot to allow your team to stay in the game.  The game was not as close as the score.  Trenton had 292 yards total offense...no run game at all.  You can pass all you want but if you can run, you can't advance.  I thought it was a great game myself.  Officials we off but threw way less flags on the Gold and Black.  You have a young team, you will be back next year.  Give us a break....we beat your team fair and square tide21.  We also had to have security in our locker rooms prior to and after the games to make sure no one stole a T V...lol.  And...by the way, our kids watched that video before they hit the field.

Well I had a lot of respect for Union City until reading this post... 

Edited by FightingBlue0

2 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Well I had a lot of respect for Union City until reading this post... 

Its Tide21 who made the post...blaming refs for loss.  Your team is good and had a great season.  But don;t go blaming the refs on a loss that actually called to your way.  Sorry dude.  

6 minutes ago, ucdiditagain said:

Look at how many yellow flags Union City had vs. your team, it was 2 / 1 in favor of Union City  with far less penalties on Trenton.  .  Your back up Q B is a better Q B than Bougus by far.  You couldn't stop our run.  To many run weapons.  Our Q B had 200 yards rushing, one of our backs had close to 150 and others with less.  We shot our own selves in the foot to allow your team to stay in the game.  The game was not as close as the score.  Trenton had 292 yards total offense...no run game at all.  You can pass all you want but if you can run, you can't advance.  I thought it was a great game myself.  Officials were off but threw way less flags on the Gold and Black.  You have a young team, you will be back next year.  Give us a break....we beat your team fair and square tide21.  We also had to have security in our locker rooms prior to and after the games to make sure no one stole a T V...lol.  .

This is beyond a ridiculous post! Uncalled for completely. I just lost some respect for UC if y’all are okay with posts like these.  Still butthurt over the loss from 2 years ago??? Downright pitiful!!! 

1 minute ago, TPeabodyGT said:

This is beyond a ridiculous post! Uncalled for completely. I just lost some respect for UC if y’all are okay with posts like these.  Still butthurt over the loss from 2 years ago??? Downright pitiful!!! 

I want to root for UC & represent the west in Cookeville but not when I see stuff like that. 

Much respect to Peabody, you have a good team. It was just our night. I spoke with one of your coaches before the game and he was concerned with your youth. Peabody will be the team to beat in R7 2A next couple of years. 

I feel blessed my Senior has at least one more game to play. Go Tornadoes.

36 minutes ago, ucdiditagain said:

You are so right.  I won't make excuses but our running game suffered because our stud 10th grade running back was hurt.  It is hard to beat a good team with your best running back out and he is also a great outside linebacker.  Good luck to you guys.  I dont wont to see a private win.  If they can run and throw, UC is done.

51 minutes ago, ucdiditagain said:

Yeah what I said was a joke you did win fair and square. The refs were horrible. I’m not surprised by your response.  Did you notice our starting running back was out ? he also played linebacker on defense regardless you guys won.  As for the tv there was never a tv stolen.  Since you want to go back in history You guys are the ones who like pull out guns right ? 

22 minutes ago, allgoodlf said:

Not to make excuses, but if UC can get away with all the holding on corners, they will win state

Holding our corners was horrible. The kid who hit our receiver while was down on his hands and knees should have been ejected. He aimed for his head it was obvious