Tornadoes host the Tide R#3

fallguy17

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Holding our corners was horrible. The kid who hit our receiver while was down on his hands and knees should have been ejected. He aimed for his head it was obvious 

I completely agree. I’ve never seen a game with as many late hits as what happened tonight.  I called it this week that both sides of the ball has to limit penalties. I didn’t see a call on UC that wasn’t justified. I mean the calls were obvious, yet UC still booed.    I do want to give the benefit of the doubt, but it was hard for this game. 

The white hat watched the holding on the first td UC scored.  that was terrible.  we saw it from the stands.  UC deserved to win but to say that our back up QB is better than Baugus pitiful.  You will see this QB for two more years.  He made a difference in this game.  Our running game was not there becaus UC had only one guy to key on tonight.  

56 minutes ago, ucdiditagain said:

For all of you TIDE fans that are crying about the penalties called in the game,  Union City had over 120 yards in penalties Trenton around 50 yards.  So stop blaming the referees on the ball game loss.  Accept the defeat and move on

Nobody is blaming referees for the loss. I was joking about what I said. I already said that once . Apparently reading comprehension for you guys is a problem 

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

Now now boys. You guys run tight ships there. No dirty play happens with these teams. Y’all kids and make up. 

It definitely happened I’m pretty sure union city had at least 3 late hits and one of them the receiver was on the ground hands and knees and the union city player tried to hit him in the head. Regardless they won we will get them next year 

4 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

It definitely happened I’m pretty sure union city had at least 3 late hits and one of them the receiver was on the ground hands and knees and the union city player tried to hit him in the head. Regardless they won we will get them next year 

Man that shocks me. They don’t allow dirty play like that. That’s what they say. They might even kick the kid out of the county. I dont Know just going by what has been told on the T

3 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Man that shocks me. They don’t allow dirty play like that. That’s what they say. They might even kick the kid out of the county. I dont Know just going by what has been told on the T

I promise you it was bad enough with the designed holds the 5 late hits ,the celebrating late hits that I don't even wanna talk about it.just watch the game on video!The holds directly in front of refs that a zebra on the other side threw a flag and then is made to pick it up,so on and so fourth ,but.I digress GL to ALL the teams left Peabody pride out till next year

8 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

I promise you it was bad enough with the designed holds the 5 late hits ,the celebrating late hits that I don't even wanna talk about it.just watch the game on video!The holds directly in front of refs that a zebra on the other side threw a flag and then is made to pick it up,so on and so fourth ,but.I digress GL to ALL the teams left Peabody pride out till next year

Your all good man.