Tornadoes host the Tide R#3

fallguy17

4 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Game day. 

First of all I'm very glad this is a 2A game now. I do not miss you hosers in out region one bit haha. 

This gameshould be an all out war. 

I'm leaning Peabody. How's the rb and wr? 

Will Thunderbolt broadcast this game? 

Yes, it should be on 105.7 the Quake (twinkle radio)

Man them Peabody boys are hungry!!!!!They want UC something fierce!!!!!The linemen are ready to hit someone,I tell you what!!!#8 #7 #13 #1 want the ball,Coopers gonna feed them  hungry dogs all night baby!!!It's TIDE time !!!! Tonight is the night the Tornadoes fall!!!!D line them TWISTER boys say they gonna move it on y'all all night!What are y'all gonna do about.!?Peabody Golden Tide it's time to put up or shut up!! 

Sounds like we’re going to have a packed house tonight. Peabody has already sold out of their allotted pre-sale tickets.  The nice weather is bringing everyone out it seems. 

It’s going to be a good one! I pray for an injury free game tonight. Good luck to UC, and  Roll Tide! 

UC folks, what time do the gates open?  

15 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

Sounds like we’re going to have a packed house tonight. Peabody has already sold out of their allotted pre-sale tickets.  The nice weather is bringing everyone out it seems. 

It’s going to be a good one! I pray for an injury free game tonight. Good luck to UC, and  Roll Tide! 

TIDE Fans remember war memorial has very small visitor seating,the Band of Gold is traveling to play loud and Proud for the  Tidemen so it's gonna be tight!I know my crew will hug.the fence and stand!!!

15 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said: