Tornadoes host the Tide R#3

fallguy17

15 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Alright seen them both and played them both. UC is a strong tough team. Their offense is their only defense. Peabody is tough on both sides but they have a tendency to just play tough for one half. Peabody pride said it best weeks earlier that u have to be up 14 on UC in the 4th quarter to pull out a win.  Much respect for both programs but I am Going with Peabody by 7. Good luck to both and pray no injuries. 

Definitely can’t be one half against union city. We need to play a complete game to win 

If Peabody can come out & push the field vertically & really expose Union City’s secondary early in the game then I think Peabody rolls. That’s their key to this game. I have faith in Peabody’s defense to give every opportunity possible to the offense to put up points. Adamsville’s defense was certainly up to the task last week. I want to say Adamsville’s defense is a little more well rounded than UC’s but they gave up quite a few points this year as well. It’s a tough game to pick who wins cause both teams have the capability of playing after Thanksgiving. 

42 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Alright seen them both and played them both. UC is a strong tough team. Their offense is their only defense. Peabody is tough on both sides but they have a tendency to just play tough for one half. Peabody pride said it best weeks earlier that u have to be up 14 on UC in the 4th quarter to pull out a win.  Much respect for both programs but I am Going with Peabody by 7. Good luck to both and pray no injuries. 

And it still stands true !!!!!They just play wear you down ball!!!! Thanks Bro!!!!

Okay guys I'm on the T for the moment and I want to address at least one comment.  Pbpride you called me ancient.  What the crap?  I'm 52 years old and that's the new 30. Ancient?  I've been on the T for almost 10 years and I take a little time off because of technical issues and you guys turned on me.  Either way I'm gonna be in the stands tomorrow night cheering on my Tornadoes.  I think both teams know that this game is too close to call right now. Special teams, turnovers,  and penalties will be the deciding factors in this game. We can't give the Tide extra downs on a drive by committing senseless penalties.  Peabody can feel free to commit as many penalties as they want.  Just saying.  I think we need 4 stops and we must maintain long methodical drives either scoring or driving deep into Peabody territory.  We must play our game.  

58 minutes ago, BigSwo said:

Okay guys I'm on the T for the moment and I want to address at least one comment.  Pbpride you called me ancient.  What the crap?  I'm 52 years old and that's the new 30. Ancient?  I've been on the T for almost 10 years and I take a little time off because of technical issues and you guys turned on me.  Either way I'm gonna be in the stands tomorrow night cheering on my Tornadoes.  I think both teams know that this game is too close to call right now. Special teams, turnovers,  and penalties will be the deciding factors in this game. We can't give the Tide extra downs on a drive by committing senseless penalties.  Peabody can feel free to commit as many penalties as they want.  Just saying.  I think we need 4 stops and we must maintain long methodical drives either scoring or driving deep into Peabody territory.  We must play our game.  

Haha in good fun only brother!You are and have always been a classy fella!!!Gotta meet all y'all Tornado boys at war memorial tomorrow!!!

7 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

If someone can please keep us updated that would be awsome. It dont have to be every play just something we didnt know what was going on last week thanks 

I tried keeping it updated. When you end a game at 14-7, there wasn’t many updates to be made.   There was quite a bit of nail biting going on in that game.  Hopefully that won’t be the case here.