Round 3: Maplewood @ Marshall County

Lead

1 minute ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Yeah, at least I fessed up though...lol..  I obviously didn't realize Bo wasn't on staff anymore.   Oh well... It ain't that hard to make him look bad...

Haha. Bo was a nice addition to the staff last season. All his mentoring is showing up this season as well. Brice makes some really good decisions with the football. I don' think he threw his first pic until the Brentwood game. Really impressed with that kid.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Haha. Bo was a nice addition to the staff last season. All his mentoring is showing up this season as well. Brice makes some really good decisions with the football. I don' think he threw his first pic until the Brentwood game. Really impressed with that kid.

RE-read your first entry.  "Kid of Hung Lee"....   I thought you we're referring to some Chinese man's son....lmao.   Took me a minute to realize you left the "n" our of "kind"

15 minutes ago, FreeAgent11 said:

RE-read your first entry.  "Kid of Hung Lee"....   I thought you we're referring to some Chinese man's son....lmao.   Took me a minute to realize you left the "n" our of "kind"

Haha. I did go back and read it and I was like "that is not what I thought I typed". Looks like a case of auto correct or sausage fingers...I'm not sure which.

• Like 1

Here is my take.....I enjoyed watching the second half of SH with Farmer. Was great meeting him and talking high school sports. Knows his stuff. 

I was very impressed by Liggett. That kid was ducking the shoulder and initiating contact, running people over. The one question I have with Marshall County is why they were playing their DB's 8-9 yards deep on a team that threw 2 passes in the first half. There really was no passing threat from Spring Hill and playing that deep didnt make sense to me.

I actually predicted that Nolensville would beat Maplewood in the playoffs. They almost got it finished. They simply ran out of gas late. That Nolensville bunch will win this region next year and it wont even be close.

I expect Marshall County to win this and advance to the semis. I will predict a 35-20 score. Marshall gets up big early and holds off a rally with #9 getting a TFL on a key 4th down play.....

Im also sensing three other upsets...Anderson County over Greenfield, Cookeville over Oakland in 6A, and Cornersville over Huntingtondon in 1A.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Vandychris said:

Here is my take.....I enjoyed watching the second half of SH with Farmer. Was great meeting him and talking high school sports. Knows his stuff. 

I was very impressed by Liggett. That kid was ducking the shoulder and initiating contact, running people over. The one question I have with Marshall County is why they were playing their DB's 8-9 yards deep on a team that threw 2 passes in the first half. There really was no passing threat from Spring Hill and playing that deep didnt make sense to me.

I actually predicted that Nolensville would beat Maplewood in the playoffs. They almost got it finished. They simply ran out of gas late. That Nolensville bunch will win this region next year and it wont even be close.

I expect Marshall County to win this and advance to the semis. I will predict a 35-20 score. Marshall gets up big early and holds off a rally with #9 getting a TFL on a key 4th down play.....

Im also sensing three other upsets...Anderson County over Greenfield, Cookeville over Oakland in 6A, and Cornersville over Huntingtondon in 1A.

Greeneville beats Ac. Not sure who greenfield is 

1 minute ago, Vandychris said:

Devil, I just noticed you are from Chuckey....one of my favorite names in all of high school sports anywhere I have been....Chuckey-Doak.....I love it.....And I am being serious about that.....

Chuckey choke? Lol  

but honestly Greeneville beats Ac. Ac isn’t anywhere on Greenevilles level. Got them 55-9 last season and I don’t see this year any different. They have Greenevilles full attention