Quarterfinals: Marion County (7-5) at Tyner Academy (10-2)

steelcityroller

4 minutes ago, RockwoodTigerFan19 said:

People said the same thing about the Meigs County game. 

I didn't. I watched the first game between you two guys as well as the Oneida, Hampton, SN and Kingston game. Not sure about tonight's game but I read that the qb got hurt. That had to hurt Meigs a lot. Good win by your Tigers but Tyner is a whole different animal. Tyner's qb will look like an NFL qb compared to what you've seen. They have 300 lb linemen that are faster than the Meigs qb was. Not saying Rockwood can't win. Just saying I will be shocked if it's close. 

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

I didn't. I watched the first game between you two guys as well as the Oneida, Hampton, SN and Kingston game. Not sure about tonight's game but I read that the qb got hurt. That had to hurt Meigs a lot. Good win by your Tigers but Tyner is a whole different animal. Tyner's qb will look like an NFL qb compared to what you've seen. They have 300 lb linemen that are faster than the Meigs qb was. Not saying Rockwood can't win. Just saying I will be shocked if it's 

Rockwood is underdog for 2nd straight week, might as well make it a 3rd.  

Edited by catchmeifyoucan

2 hours ago, RockwoodTigerFan19 said:

People said the same thing about the Meigs County game. 

I thought Marion County would win a close game this time. Man I missed this one. The Ram Train must really be rolling. Rockwood better hope they give them a bunch of turnovers or they will get embarrassed at home. Tyner and Union City will meet in two weeks in Cookeville.