Passing TD's - Martin +7

Rushing TD's - Ballard +1

Passing Yards - Martin +765

Rushing Yards - Martin +210

INT's - Ballard +4

Completion% - Ballard +5.9%

Total Yards: Martin +975

Total TD's: Martin +6

If Mr Football was done how it's supposed to be done I would have said you just smacked me in the mouth LOL but you already know it's a beauty pageant

2 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

If Mr Football was done how it's supposed to be done I would have said you just smacked me in the mouth LOL but you already know it's a beauty pageant

All I did was post stats, take it as you will lol.  But in all honesty, if It was done by regular season performance combined with Classroom performance as stated by many people on another thread I do not see how Ballard would be the favorite.  Not saying he does not win it, I am sure he is deserving so do not take my post wrong, but for anyone to say that he is the favorite due to the regular season stats to me is just not logical.  And I am just going to also point out the fact that Stanton is a finalist, so the whole argument that he should be discounted because of the schedule seems to not be accurate either because by that logic he would not have made it this far.  Ballard and Martin both have probably only played 60-70% of the snaps during the season due to scores, I know of more than a handful of games where Martin was siting the last quarter and a half of games and most games he did not play in the 4th qtr.  Other than maybe 3 games I do not remember him playing in the 4th. multiply that by the season combined with running clock in pretty much all but 1 game and you have lost a lot of Football played to gain on the stats., I am sure that is the case with Ballard as well making both of their stats that much more impressive.

37 minutes ago, Mav4life said:

Here are Stantons Stats for the Regular Season:

Games: 10

QB Effic: 210

158/242 passing for 2,770 yards, 41 TD's and 9 INT's - 65.9% - Long of 83 yards

50 rushes for 588 yards 9 TD's, Long of 63 Average per rush: 11.8

Total: 3,358 yards, 50 TD's

Average per game: 335.8 5TD's

Average yards per completion: 17.5 - per attempt: 11.4

Here is what I could find for Cade, any more info is appreciated:

Games: 10

Yards Passing: 2005 fro 34 TD's and 5 INT's - 71.8% completion

378 yards rushing for 10 TD's

Total: 2,383 yards, 44TD's

Average per game: 238.3  4.4TD's

Statistical difference between the 2:

Passing TD's - Martin +7

Rushing TD's - Ballard +1

Passing Yards - Martin +765

Rushing Yards - Martin +210

INT's - Ballard +4

Completion% - Ballard +5.9%

Total Yards: Martin +975

Total TD's: Martin +6

Correct Regular Season Stats for Ballard

123-150 a 82% completion % 2,068 passing yards 29TD to 4 INt's

485 yards rushing and 7 Td's

16.8 yards a completion and 13.7 yards an attempt

14 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Cade also had 82% completion against tougher competition! That’s the biggie! Competition! 

Ac had the 46th out of 47th sos

Apparently whomever is doing the voting is not discounting the competition otherwise Stanton would not be a finalist.  Also, you like to throw out the competition, but AC had bigger offensive performances, namely by Martin, in all of the common opponent matchups.  Say what you want, but Martin and this offense have been very impressive.  Also, what are the completions that Cade had?  Were they due to throwing a bubble pass and the receiver taking it 60 yards for a TD?  I don't know the answer to that, but I do know that Stanton makes big throws.  I can complete 8 of 10 passing for 250 yards and it looks impressive on paper, but if 6 of those were behind the line of scrimmage and the receivers did the work its not accurate.  Like I said, I don't know that, but their are many factors in this.  But you guys wanted to discount AC and say that what they have done or do in the playoffs don't matter, I simply put the stats up, showing the gap in the regular season stats.  If the voters were discounting the schedule than I am pretty sure Martin would not be a finalist.  Cade may get it, I have no clue, but you cant say they go by regular season stats and then discount the stats. 

Like I’ve said they look and sos. Greeneville steeped up and played bigger and better schools than Ac and that’s a fact. As far as common opponents there are none in the regular season. Greeneville plays as s team and not a one man show. When the voting took place people outside of Ac weren’t too hype on acs schedule but were praising the devils. 

Btw Martin was 8 of 26 for like 83 yard’s passing and 22 yards rushing against the devils last season. Last season means nothing I know but it shows if you rattle him like we did last year he’s not that great. 

Edited by DevilMan03

15 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Like I’ve said they look and sos. Greeneville steeped up and played bigger and better schools than Ac and that’s a fact. As far as common opponents there are none in the regular season. Greeneville plays as s team and not a one man show. When the voting took place people outside of Ac weren’t too hype on acs schedule but were praising the devils. 

Btw Martin was 8 of 26 for like 83 yard’s passing and 22 yards rushing against the devils last season. Last season means nothing I know but it shows if you rattle him like we did last year he’s not that great. 

lol, so you just proved my point that the voters are obviously not discounting martin on who we played seeing how the voting was done in the regular season and here we sit with him as a finalist.  So you are also saying that because Greeneville does not rely on Cade that much that he is in the position he is because of who is around him and not because he is a difference maker.  Does that mean that he gets his passing yards from throwing a bubble and the receiver breaking a 60 yard TD?  I mean it is obvious they do not ask too much of him with him only attempting 15 passes a game.  I know he is a great player and I know Greeneville is good, but you cant have it every way.  Greeneville like to say that scores and results from previous games don't matter and then you want to reach back 13 or 14 months and pull up old scores lol.  I already said Greeneville should win this game, But do not discount AC, and look at the Grainger film all you want, I mean, we can say the same thing on if Cade is so Great and Greeneville is so potent on offense how in the world did you not score more on Betsy, I mean, AC left 14 pointes on the field and still scored 38 with our obviously inferior offense and overrated QB right?  Last week does not matter no more than last year does.  Id they really look at SOS and put as much emphasis on that as you claim than Martin would not be a finalist.  I am the first to say that AC had a weak schedule, but its not like they were squeeking out wins either.

• Upvote 1