Da Haven

dannyq

4 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

vq5t1z.pngStart looking for your exit! 

I'm familiar with this church. If my memory serves me correctly, either you are about to enter into the corporate city limits of Little Rock, or, you have just enetered into the city limits. Either way, i've passed this on a few occassions. Good to know that this is the landmark that I'm looking for. When you mentioned the church earlier I had this one in mind based upon your description. It's not like I have another church in Little Rock in mind, because I don't. This one stands out. When you pass it you know your are entering into Little Rock.

Edited by kwc

On 7/30/2018 at 10:33 AM, kwc said:

UPDATE: The season is here & the @WhitehavenTiger football schedule is finally complete. Come out & support your Tigers on our road to State. Hard work pays off. The T.e.a.m., the T.e.a.m., the T.e.a.m #respectthehaven #onegoal

DjL-1ZNUUAIlPSv.jpg

Whitehaven play North Little Rock @ NLR on September 14. Whitehaven has an Out-of-State Travel Game to a very good football program BACK on the schedule! (North Little Rock are the Arkansas 2018, Class 7A, State Champs)

Yes! I love it! Little Rock is just a two hour drive from Memphis!

But we are afraid to go play top teams in other areas!!! Isn't that what stated??? I'll wait...

On 7/30/2018 at 10:33 AM, kwc said:

UPDATE: The season is here & the @WhitehavenTiger football schedule is finally complete. Come out & support your Tigers on our road to State. Hard work pays off. The T.e.a.m., the T.e.a.m., the T.e.a.m #respectthehaven #onegoal

DjL-1ZNUUAIlPSv.jpg

Whitehaven play North Little Rock @ NLR on September 14. Whitehaven has an Out-of-State Travel Game to a very good football program BACK on the schedule! (North Little Rock are the Arkansas 2018, Class 7A, State Champs)

Yes! I love it! Little Rock is just a two hour drive from Memphis!

But we are afraid to go play top teams in other areas!!! Isn't that what stated??? I'll wait...

On 8/4/2018 at 8:03 PM, Respect901fball said:

Haven't had a chance to see Whitehaven yet. How did they look against MUS?

Here are some highlights.

Did I just see Keveon Mullins (#14) run the Wildgact on offense, and then a few hihghlights later, sack the QB from the weakside as a DE rushing the QB?

That guys is a beast of an athlete, and I would use him all over the field too, if he were on my team.

Wait ... he is on my team ...  :grin:

Edited by kwc

1 hour ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

What was your take away?

I didn't make it, but I've heard good things and things that have to be worked on. It's a process. The back-up QB is hurt, so I've been told that the Lausanne transfer, Devin Bodie, the guy who has verbally committed to Vandy, has been getting some snaps at the QB spot also. He ran Lausanne's offense for most of last year when their QB got hurt. Lausanne went undefeated last year. Add in the fact that he can flat out FLY. Again, there are kinks to be work out, but, again, its a process. (In the video above, Devin Bodie wears #4)

Edited by kwc