Da Haven

dannyq

19 hours ago, coach10ac said:

Worried?? We not worried about anyone!! Any given day anyone can be beat. We've never dodged any one. If you fool yourself into believing that, you're the one that's scared...the RB from Sherwood is also Mark Dodson cousin. He had thoughts of coming and trying to do what he did since he know we run the ball alot... So don't think that he was a lock for cordova the whole time bruh!!! 2016 we won the state undefeated but we were scared to play east??? Keep fooling yourself!!! Ain't nothing fake but you jumping on anyone bandwagon who you hope and pray will best us!! Since you have obviously given up on east, keep waiting on central and cordova and keep telling yourself whitehaven is scared to play certain folks!! But you talk about fake news!!!! Check yourself!!! Wimberley was at the middle school track meet following the kid around the whole time trying to keep him from talking to coach saulsberry...everybody that was there saw that but you!! But it's cool, fairley beat the brakes off them in scrimmage so they gone need a lot more than him!! There are other kids that left east to go to Cordova, so what "scare tactics " did we use to convince this particular kid and not the rest?? Ill wait...show me where I said whs coaches are better than others!! So who telling lies? Yea.....take your own advice and stop with the fake news bruh!!! Didn Mullins leave trezvant to go to east? Just askin 

Lol!! Man you are so funny. So Wimberly was following one kid around, huh? So, it is easy to say that you didn't realize that Wimberly's son also attended Bellevue for 3 years and is in the same class as AP. So, he was at the track meets and football games to support his own son. I suspect that you probably didn't see him this year, even though Bellevue had some very talented guys again, right? Never said you all were scared to play. I just said you all didn't play his best teams. You seem a little defensive. I would hope you are not scared to play a 4A team with a school population of 550 at the time. I never said you didn't play top competition...but when will you play MUS, a top MS team (South Panola wanted to play you when they were dominate..Oh I remember, the money wasn't right or they wanted you to play at there place, some minute issue like that), A nationally ranked team from the SOUTH? The PEOPLE want to know. You have the talent to do it! Yes, Mullins left Trezevant for East. You said that to say?...I believe Trezevant was having some problems at the time (well documented), the coach left, and he wanted to come to East originally out of 8th grade (Kingsbury Middle). He went to Trezevant because of transportation at the time. I know it is hard for you to believe that top athletes want to go to other school, but it happens. Coach Wimberly led teams, also run the ball too. Jamison Knox (1000 yard rusher; Alcorn State DB started all 4 years), Brian Kimbrow (1500 consistantly, All-American; Vanderbilt), Devante Turner (1500 yrd rusher; Central Missouri, Freshman of the Year in his Conference), Tim Taylor (1500 yrds, State Champion; University of Memphis). I think that is a pretty good showing for RBs in his system. Soooo, I don't know what you were trying to say about the RB from Sherwood's decision. You guys are taletned. No one disputes that. I don't think that anyone blames a kid for wanting to come there (on their own). For the most part, no one would have a real problem with your dominance. The problem comes in when you actively call players on other teams to come their. This is the issue that everyone has around the city. Not saying it is the coaching staff, but it is somebody. I agree, with the talent this year, it is Championship or Bust for you guys. Lastly, I am a Mustang for life. I have not given up on them. I just know it will take them some time. Wimberly is a Mustang! I will support him to the end. Just like you Haven alums do. 

3 hours ago, eastMustang said:

Lol!! Man you are so funny. So Wimberly was following one kid around, huh? So, it is easy to say that you didn't realize that Wimberly's son also attended Bellevue for 3 years and is in the same class as AP. So, he was at the track meets and football games to support his own son. I suspect that you probably didn't see him this year, even though Bellevue had some very talented guys again, right? Never said you all were scared to play. I just said you all didn't play his best teams. You seem a little defensive. I would hope you are not scared to play a 4A team with a school population of 550 at the time. I never said you didn't play top competition...but when will you play MUS, a top MS team (South Panola wanted to play you when they were dominate..Oh I remember, the money wasn't right or they wanted you to play at there place, some minute issue like that), A nationally ranked team from the SOUTH? The PEOPLE want to know. You have the talent to do it! Yes, Mullins left Trezevant for East. You said that to say?...I believe Trezevant was having some problems at the time (well documented), the coach left, and he wanted to come to East originally out of 8th grade (Kingsbury Middle). He went to Trezevant because of transportation at the time. I know it is hard for you to believe that top athletes want to go to other school, but it happens. Coach Wimberly led teams, also run the ball too. Jamison Knox (1000 yard rusher; Alcorn State DB started all 4 years), Brian Kimbrow (1500 consistantly, All-American; Vanderbilt), Devante Turner (1500 yrd rusher; Central Missouri, Freshman of the Year in his Conference), Tim Taylor (1500 yrds, State Champion; University of Memphis). I think that is a pretty good showing for RBs in his system. Soooo, I don't know what you were trying to say about the RB from Sherwood's decision. You guys are taletned. No one disputes that. I don't think that anyone blames a kid for wanting to come there (on their own). For the most part, no one would have a real problem with your dominance. The problem comes in when you actively call players on other teams to come their. This is the issue that everyone has around the city. Not saying it is the coaching staff, but it is somebody. I agree, with the talent this year, it is Championship or Bust for you guys. Lastly, I am a Mustang for life. I have not given up on them. I just know it will take them some time. Wimberly is a Mustang! I will support him to the end. Just like you Haven alums do. 

I was talking about the RB from Sherwood who he was following... him and the other big coach. How do I know, because I was there and I saw him. And I heard what was said from they're mouth... that's on everything potna!!! Mullins was at Trezvant first so don't give all the credit to wimberley. Coach Teli white created that monster first!!!! More fake news from you I see again!!! S.panola has been called almost every year for the last 15yrs bruh. They the one that don't want to play. Even Kevin kane tried to get them to play us in the liberty bowl for the bridges classic but they turned him down, so did olive branch... speak what you know. We have traveled out of town since 2012 playing top teams in other states so keep telling yourself the lies!!! And I never drowned east but when someone say we steal everybody's players they should look at the record. We lose more kids to other teams than anyone!! We get our fair share of kids from Bellevue as well bruh, the head coach is a whitehaven alum in case you didn know. So yea we gonna get some of them!!!! We played against Kimbrow if remember correctly dude had a negative rushing yards against us, we played Turner and Taylor.. we've played East dam near every year but you find the only 2 years we didn play and insist we would have lost!!!! Lol....comical!!! Even though we won state on of those years!!! Yea, i'll just sit that right there!!! Yea you right, ...i'm a Tiger 4 life, and gone support them to the end. When the lies come out, I will defend them to the end!!! Believe it or not, we cheer for other teams, but people hate on us so much it don't even matter to them. When East won state we had more people in the stands cheering for them than they did!! Oh and,  Darius sims played at vandy. Lead the nation and broke records at vandy...gene Robinson  was a 4yr starter at UNC. Now head coach at fairley!! Several played at Memphis and and help turn them around. Especially  WR Mose Frazier one of Paxton lynch fav targets now with Carolina Panthers...Tank played LB at the U of Arkansas!!! And I could go on so don't get it twisted. We put a lot of guys in top D1 programs. One in his senior year at Alabama with 2 national championships in his belt so pump your brakes potna!!! Lol....

4 hours ago, coach10ac said:

I was talking about the RB from Sherwood who he was following... him and the other big coach. How do I know, because I was there and I saw him. And I heard what was said from they're mouth... that's on everything potna!!! Mullins was at Trezvant first so don't give all the credit to wimberley. Coach Teli white created that monster first!!!! More fake news from you I see again!!! S.panola has been called almost every year for the last 15yrs bruh. They the one that don't want to play. Even Kevin kane tried to get them to play us in the liberty bowl for the bridges classic but they turned him down, so did olive branch... speak what you know. We have traveled out of town since 2012 playing top teams in other states so keep telling yourself the lies!!! And I never drowned east but when someone say we steal everybody's players they should look at the record. We lose more kids to other teams than anyone!! We get our fair share of kids from Bellevue as well bruh, the head coach is a whitehaven alum in case you didn know. So yea we gonna get some of them!!!! We played against Kimbrow if remember correctly dude had a negative rushing yards against us, we played Turner and Taylor.. we've played East dam near every year but you find the only 2 years we didn play and insist we would have lost!!!! Lol....comical!!! Even though we won state on of those years!!! Yea, i'll just sit that right there!!! Yea you right, ...i'm a Tiger 4 life, and gone support them to the end. When the lies come out, I will defend them to the end!!! Believe it or not, we cheer for other teams, but people hate on us so much it don't even matter to them. When East won state we had more people in the stands cheering for them than they did!! Oh and,  Darius sims played at vandy. Lead the nation and broke records at vandy...gene Robinson  was a 4yr starter at UNC. Now head coach at fairley!! Several played at Memphis and and help turn them around. Especially  WR Mose Frazier one of Paxton lynch fav targets now with Carolina Panthers...Tank played LB at the U of Arkansas!!! And I could go on so don't get it twisted. We put a lot of guys in top D1 programs. One in his senior year at Alabama with 2 national championships in his belt so pump your brakes potna!!! Lol....

Man, you Whitehaven guys are so comical! With all of the talent you guys claim to have, Starksville made you guys look like Hamilton High School! Maybe this is the reason you guys always play Mitchell/Hamilton in out of conference games. Lol... So I hope you comedians find this funny!

Starkville High School Football- Spring Game VS Whitehaven (Memphis, TN) Highlights

2 hours ago, Briscoe said:

Man, you Whitehaven guys are so comical! With all of the talent you guys claim to have, Starksville made you guys look like Hamilton High School! Maybe this is the reason you guys always play Mitchell/Hamilton in out of conference games. Lol... So I hope you comedians find this funny!

Starkville High School Football- Spring Game VS Whitehaven (Memphis, TN) Highlights

It is comical!!! Dude you talking about a scrimmage!!! Lol....we knew starkville is a good team, but you talking about a scrimmage!!! Lol...who is your team. You haters quick to jump on someone else bandwagon. Sheffield soccer team beat ours so you gone raise the roof for them too!!! Lmao...comical!!!! Whoever beat whitehaven in anything here is your loyal fan!!! Briscoe 

3 hours ago, Briscoe said:

If I'm not mistaking, you're the one who commented on a scrimmage! You stated that Fairly beat the brakes off of Cordova. I happened to be at that scrimmage and I didn't see brakes beaten off of anyone.  It was a good scrimmage.  Neither defense could stop the others offense. So don't comment on something then change your stance playa! Like I said, you brought up a scrimmage not me. Then when I put up this video, you try to downplay what you stated about the Cordova/Fairley scrimmage. Well again, here's what a beatdown looks like!!!!!

Edited by Briscoe
Typos

34 minutes ago, coach10ac said:

It is comical!!! Dude you talking about a scrimmage!!! Lol....we knew starkville is a good team, but you talking about a scrimmage!!! Lol...who is your team. You haters quick to jump on someone else bandwagon. Sheffield soccer team beat ours so you gone raise the roof for them too!!! Lmao...comical!!!! Whoever beat whitehaven in anything here is your loyal fan!!! Briscoe 

If I'm not mistaking, you're the one who commented on a scrimmage! You stated thatFairly beat the brakes off of Cordova. I happened to be at that scrimmage and I didn't see brakes beaten off of anyone.  It was a good scrimmage.  Neither defense could stop the others offense. So don't comment on something then changeyour stance playa! Like I said, you brought up a scrimmage not me. Then when I put up this video, you try to downplay what you stated about the Cordova/Fairley scrimmage. Well again, here's what a beatdown looks like!!!!!

33 minutes ago, Briscoe said:

If I'm not mistaking, you're the one who commented on a scrimmage! You stated thatFairly beat the brakes off of Cordova. I happened to be at that scrimmage and I didn't see brakes beaten off of anyone.  It was a good scrimmage.  Neither defense could stop the others offense. So don't comment on something then changeyour stance playa! Like I said, you brought up a scrimmage not me. Then when I put up this video, you try to downplay what you stated about the Cordova/Fairley scrimmage. Well again, here's what a beatdown looks like!!!!!

Again who is your team? You take a comment out of context and run for your life. Gene a 2nd yr head coach takes his small squad out and gives wimberley and his host of players the business to say wimberley has work since your nephew who you taking up for is waiting on Cordova and central to beat us. Guess we add you in the crowd as well... then says we scared to go play top schools in other areas just killed that notion....starkville one of the best schools in MS so no shame in our game here potna....but whatever floats you haters boats!!! But like always, in the end while yall sitting at home da haven still gone be moving on!!!! Any loss we get I'm sure will be championship day for yall, but if we win it all, find the video and post that too!!! Let me ask again, who is your school??

9 hours ago, coach10ac said:

First of all, the RB had been knowing Coach since his Uncle played for him at East. So, it is not uncommon to talk with people you know while at a common event. As for following him, I doubt that seriously. Are you guys the only school allowed to talk to an 8th grader or their parents. Also, what kind of numbers did Mullins put up at Trezevant that made him a monster. As far as I know, they may have thrown the ball to him once a game. Now he is the leading returning receiver in the city. Let's address when you played East and beat us. When Kimbrow was there, you High-Lowed our best D-lineman which was also an O-lineman the first series. Kimbrow already hurt his ankle severely early that season vs MUS. You all knew that. His ankle was twisted again against you guys. I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but he did not play anymore that game or that year. Yes, we lost. The next year, you came to the fairgrounds and lost, even though they called back 3 touchdowns for us. The next year we lost with Ray Taylor (the RBs uncle that you keep referring to). Our starting Center was out that game (which was also our a starting DL), another O-lineman, a D-back, so that threw off the entire dynamic of the team. One guy for us equalled 2 postions. I think we finish that game by putting our FB at offensive line just to finish, but hey we lost. The next year, our most talented team did not get to play you guys. They lost to an undefeated Muscle Shoals team in Alabama, and yes we blew the semifinal game to finish 12-2. I am confident, that was the best team in Memphis that year. 2016, we did play and we both won the state. Would have been a good game I think. Yes last year you beat a severely over-matched and depleted team due to the change in the school to STEM, but I don't think it was that easy. If I remember, East was still in the game within 6 points late into the fourth quarter and driving to take the lead. Then the QB fumbled and gave up a TD. Now we did come to your place with those two teams for a scrimmage. I remember we won both times. There you have it. I'm saying that don't think that Cordova will be a push over too long with Wimberly over there. You all know that he is not afraid of competition. He believes to be the Big Dawg, then you have to go to his house and beat him. It should be good for Memphis.

Also, since you want to drop names, let's do so:
Will Redmond (San Francisco - 3rd Round, 68th Pick 2016)
Cassius Vaughn (Detroit Lions - Free Agent 2010, 7yrs; Won Grey Cup for Toronto Argonauts)
Dan Williams (Arizona Cardinals - 1st Round, 26th Pick 2010, 8yrs)

Timothy Taylor '17 (University of Memphis)
Eric Banks '16 (University of Texas - San Antonio) - Leader in Nation for Sack Fumbles
Teddrick McGhee '16 (University of Texas - San Antonio) - Started as Freshman
DeVante Turner '16 (University of Central Missouri) - Conference Freshman of the Year
Ray Taylor '15 (Mississippi Valley)
Daniel Franklin '14 (Alcorn State) - SWAC Champion - 2 year Starter
Tyler Stepney '14 (Murray State)
Christian Morris '13 (University of Mississippi) - Army All-American (Neck Injury ended career)
Herbert Moore '13 (University of Mississippi)
Brian Kimbrow '12 (Vanderbilt University) - Army All-American
Will Redmond '12 (Mississippi State University) - Semper Fi All-American
Latarius Brady '12 (University of Memphis) - Conference USA Champion (Starter)
Joseph Gammon '12 (Murray State University (3-Year Starter)
Brandon Ivory '10 (University of Alabama) 2 Year Starter and 2 Time National Champion
Jamison Knox '10 (Alcorn State University) 4 Year Starter - SWAC Champion
Cassius Vaughn '06 (University of Mississippi)
Dan Williams '05 (University of Tennessee)

I think East record for player development while Wimberly was there can stack up with you guys or anybody else. That is not everybody, but I just wanted to let you know that Whitehaven is not the only school putting kids at D1 Schools.

Now what I stated was factual. Now no disrespect, Gene was not a 4yr starter at UNC. Great coach from what I hear though. They (Fairley) did beat Cordova in a SPRING scrimmage. Not sure if coach had all his players or how much they grasped a new offense and defense in less than 10 practices. Hey, maybe Fairley should schedule Cordova next year. I know Cordova and Whitehaven have to play every year. This is going to be a good rivalry. I can see it. 

Edited by eastMustang

21 minutes ago, eastMustang said:

First of all, the RB had been knowing Coach since his Uncle played for him at East. So, it is not uncommon to talk with people you know while at a common event. As for following him, I doubt that seriously. Are you guys the only school allowed to talk to an 8th grader or their parents. Also, what kind of numbers did Mullins put up at Trezevant that made him a monster. As far as I know, they may have thrown the ball to him once a game. Now he is the leading returning receiver in the city. Let's address when you played East and beat us. When Kimbrow was there, you High-Lowed our best D-lineman which was also an O-lineman the first series. Kimbrow already hurt his ankle severely early that season vs MUS. You all knew that. His ankle was twisted again against you guys. I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but he did not play anymore that game or that year. Yes, we lost. The next year, you came to the fairgrounds and lost, even though they called back 3 touchdowns for us. The next year we lost with Ray Taylor (the RBs uncle that you keep referring to). Our starting Center was out that game (which was also our a starting DL), another O-lineman, a D-back, so that threw off the entire dynamic of the team. One guy for us equalled 2 postions. I think we finish that game by putting our FB at offensive line just to finish, but hey we lost. The next year, our most talented team did not get to play you guys. They lost to an undefeated Muscle Shoals team in Alabama, and yes we blew the semifinal game to finish 12-2. I am confident, that was the best team in Memphis that year. 2016, we did play and we both won the state. Would have been a good game I think. Yes last year you beat a severely over-matched and depleted team due to the change in the school to STEM, but I don't think it was that easy. If I remember, East was still in the game within 6 points late into the fourth quarter and driving to take the lead. Then the QB fumbled and gave up a TD. Now we did come to your place with those two teams for a scrimmage. I remember we won both times. There you have it. I'm saying that don't think that Cordova will be a push over too long with Wimberly over there. You all know that he is not afraid of competition. He believes to be the Big Dawg, then you have to go to his house and beat him. It should be good for Memphis.

Also, since you want to drop names, let's do so:
Will Redmond (San Francisco - 3rd Round, 68th Pick 2016)
Cassius Vaughn (Detroit Lions - Free Agent 2010, 7yrs; Won Grey Cup for Toronto Argonauts)
Dan Williams (Arizona Cardinals - 1st Round, 26th Pick 2010, 8yrs)

Timothy Taylor '17 (University of Memphis)
Eric Banks '16 (University of Texas - San Antonio) - Leader in Nation for Sack Fumbles
Teddrick McGhee '16 (University of Texas - San Antonio) - Started as Freshman
DeVante Turner '16 (University of Central Missouri) - Conference Freshman of the Year
Ray Taylor '15 (Mississippi Valley)
Daniel Franklin '14 (Alcorn State) - SWAC Champion - 2 year Starter
Tyler Stepney '14 (Murray State)
Christian Morris '13 (University of Mississippi) - Army All-American (Neck Injury ended career)
Herbert Moore '13 (University of Mississippi)
Brian Kimbrow '12 (Vanderbilt University) - Army All-American
Will Redmond '12 (Mississippi State University) - Semper Fi All-American
Latarius Brady '12 (University of Memphis) - Conference USA Champion (Starter)
Joseph Gammon '12 (Murray State University (3-Year Starter)
Brandon Ivory '10 (University of Alabama) 2 Year Starter and 2 Time National Champion
Jamison Knox '10 (Alcorn State University) 4 Year Starter - SWAC Champion
Cassius Vaughn '06 (University of Mississippi)
Dan Williams '05 (University of Tennessee)

I think East record for player development while Wimberly was there can stack up with you guys or anybody else. That is not everybody, but I just wanted to let you know that Whitehaven is not the only school putting kids at D1 Schools.

Now what I stated was factual. Now no disrespect, Gene was not a 4yr starter at UNC. Great coach from what I hear though. They (Fairley) did beat Cordova in a SPRING scrimmage. Not sure if coach had all his players or how much they grasped a new offense and defense in less than 10 practices. Hey, maybe Fairley should schedule Cordova next year. I know Cordova and Whitehaven have to play every year. This is going to be a good rivalry. I can see it. 

Cordova and central both has always been some the most competitive games because of the athletes on the field. I've never downed that, nor a coaches coaching knowledge....we are not the only school that gets transfer players was my point!!!!!!! Its seems its highlighted most when we get them!!  Now this is a fact the rule that they have now been pushing for the last 2yrs is a player cannot follow a coach to another school and play right away!! That is known!! Ill let you think on that one. East has a football team this year and they are on our schedule!!! Again let it marinate....I only put a few names out because you claim our guys get in school and get lost and dont play. I'm not gone name them all

Edited by coach10ac

13 minutes ago, coach10ac said:

Cordova and central both has always been some the most competitive games because of the athletes on the field. I've never downed that, nor a coaches coaching knowledge....we are not the only school that gets transfer players was my point!!!!!!! Its seems its highlighted most when we get them!!  Now this is a fact the rule that they have now been pushing for the last 2yrs is a player cannot follow a coach to another school and play right away!! That is known!! Ill let you think on that one. East has a football team this year and they are on our schedule!!! Again let it marinate....I only put a few names out because you claim our guys get in school and get lost and dont play. I'm not gone name them all

Huh? Man you must really be in your feelings now. We were not even talking about that. But I only put a few names out as well. That rule that you speak of, I'm sure is what you are hoping for. Yes it does state that you cannot follow a coach, but I believe those kids left East before the hiring of Wimberly. The East kids left and went all over the city. Your school even benefited from our situation at East .So, I take it that  you are trolling now. Not going to go down that road you are trolling on. I'm sure you don't really want to play that game. Good luck on your upcoming season. 100

2 minutes ago, eastMustang said:

Huh? Man you must really be in your feelings now. We were not even talking about that. But I only put a few names out as well. That rule that you speak of, I'm sure is what you are hoping for. Yes it does state that you cannot follow a coach, but I believe those kids left East before the hiring of Wimberly. The East kids left and went all over the city. Your school even benefited from our situation at East .So, I take it that  you are trolling now. Not going to go down that road you are trolling on. I'm sure you don't really want to play that game. Good luck on your upcoming season. 100

Dude I only told that because they used that rule on one of our teams. I'm not hoping for wishing anything bad on anyone because of how it affected us. Open your eyes dude, but its whatever!!! You win some you lose some. Troll never that,  but it is what it is..... the game gone be played regardless of who there and who aint!!! You must operate under fear, but that don't work over here. We understand that you have to have some competitive games to prepare you for the state which is our goal!!! So bring it on potna!!!! That's 100....see ya in the trenches