Da Haven

dannyq

4 hours ago, kwc said:

I see on Max_Preps where Whitehaven plays Fairley as their August 18th opponent instead of Mitchell for the Whitehaven Classic. That's great news especially with Gene Robinson taking over at Fairley. Its been a while since Fairley and Whitehaven have played. I understand the hiatus, but I'm glad to see it.

There will be a buzz in the air that night!

15 hours ago, dannyq said:

There will be a buzz in the air that night!

Yes it will. I know that there are some players on Fairley's team that were Tigers at one time. Then, throw in the fact that most of the players on each team know each other because of the vicinity of both schools to each other. The fact that Fairley has recently hired a Whitehaven grad as it's HC also adds to the flavor. He's already making noise over there!

I actually look at this as a win-win for the Whitehaven community. If anyone can build Fairley into a power in 2A. It will be coach Gene Robinson.

Whitehaven's perspective on the up and coming season, as well as, the future going forward. Programs that have a reputation for winning have to develop this kind of attitude. You can't run from expectations. You have to realize it when you become successful. I love this frame of mind that is being communicated by Coach Saulsberry.

On 7/23/2018 at 11:30 AM, kwc said:

A commitment from TE Cormontae Hamilton could be just over the horizon. Who are the favorites and who will get official visits? He breaks it down here https://rvls.co/2zRQ46M  #Bama #Vols #Buckeyes #OleMiss #Louisville @WhitehavenTiger

Dij8M27VsAA1RbG.jpg

2 replies17 retweets25 likes

Cormontae has verbally committed to the Ohio State University.

DjIXXdSU0AAlbqD.jpg

Edited by kwc

Congrats @WhitehavenTiger players 2019 TE Cormontae Hamilton @Cbvndzzz, 2019 OL Melvin McBride @mjmballin (5th OL missing) & 2020 LB Bryson Eason @Beason_20 being named Preseason All-State 6A by Murphy Fair. Two new 6A WRs Keveon Mullins @Key2Savage & Devin Boddie @devinbjr are coming

DjNEJuZUYAAdSkJ.jpg:large

Edited by kwc

UPDATE: The season is here & the @WhitehavenTiger football schedule is finally complete. Come out & support your Tigers on our road to State. Hard work pays off. The T.e.a.m., the T.e.a.m., the T.e.a.m #respectthehaven #onegoal

DjL-1ZNUUAIlPSv.jpg

Whitehaven play North Little Rock @ NLR on September 14. Whitehaven has an Out-of-State Travel Game to a very good football program BACK on the schedule! (North Little Rock are the Arkansas 2018, Class 7A, State Champs)

Yes! I love it! Little Rock is just a two hour drive from Memphis!

Edited by kwc