Da Haven

dannyq

4 hours ago, coach10ac said:

Looks like a good convo to step back on the scene on...first off, AP and all his brothers were raised and trained to play football by whitehaven coaches coming up through the pee wee ranks!! His dad had been said he was coming to WHS but wimberley begged him so much to let him have AP after a few days with da Haven he went over and worked out with them but realized that's not where he wanted to be and came back. If there are any gophers it's all these other schools like East and now Cordova and Mitchell telling these kids they will never play for WHS because they have to many kids and they won't let any freshmen play and putting all this stuff in these kids heads just so they can get they hands on them!!! Been goin on for years. Let's see how long the RB from Sherwood stays at Cordova, wimberley got in his head telling him the same crap to get him there!! You are right Mullins was and still is raw, but da haven been trying to change bad habits and work on route running with him to get him better and more exposure which is why he changed his commitment to S.C...coach saulsberry took that young man around the country with our other guys so he can see the level he needs to get to and it worked!!! Gophers you say, they plucking from da haven bruh!!! Kids want to come to da haven to get better!!! Why you think Mullins didn follow Wimberley to cordova??? 

PREACH

20 hours ago, coach10ac said:

Kwc....no sir, I didn make this trip. 

I understand. I see where Coromantae is having a very good camp and Paul Turner turned in a very fast 40 time (4.56). Always good to get exposure, especially when recruiting services send their guys to cover those who come to the camp.

Those of us who know already know how fast PT is. Its a very good day when you can go to a camp and let the college coaches and recruiting analyst actually see it for them selves. I know, I know ... PT isn't the only speedster on the roster. But he is a speedster on the roster who actually came up with the goods at a camp where  recruiting analyst and college coached are present. That's gold!

Edited by kwc

On 7/12/2018 at 5:30 PM, coach10ac said:

Looks like a good convo to step back on the scene on...first off, AP and all his brothers were raised and trained to play football by whitehaven coaches coming up through the pee wee ranks!! His dad had been said he was coming to WHS but wimberley begged him so much to let him have AP after a few days with da Haven he went over and worked out with them but realized that's not where he wanted to be and came back. If there are any gophers it's all these other schools like East and now Cordova and Mitchell telling these kids they will never play for WHS because they have to many kids and they won't let any freshmen play and putting all this stuff in these kids heads just so they can get they hands on them!!! Been goin on for years. Let's see how long the RB from Sherwood stays at Cordova, wimberley got in his head telling him the same crap to get him there!! You are right Mullins was and still is raw, but da haven been trying to change bad habits and work on route running with him to get him better and more exposure which is why he changed his commitment to S.C...coach saulsberry took that young man around the country with our other guys so he can see the level he needs to get to and it worked!!! Gophers you say, they plucking from da haven bruh!!! Kids want to come to da haven to get better!!! Why you think Mullins didn follow Wimberley to cordova??? 

Timeout! First off, why would Coach need to beg anybody to come to East. He had just won a Championship in 4A with 2A numbers. He has been developing top talent at East Since Dan Williams ('05) when he was his DC and working him out personally. He has produced 3 REAL All-Americans and 3 NFL players to date. He has been sending kids to school, especially D1's, since he has been coaching. Sooooo, where do you get this from? From my understanding, he doesn't bash other schools to get kids, but for some reason, (the kids and parents say this), he is bashed by the Whitehaven staff constantly. The running back from Sherwood is with Wimberly because he coached his Uncle. His uncle was in a similar situation and the family was happy with the job the coaching staff did with him, so they decided to send the nephew to WImberly and his staff. Wimberly has a ton of college guys and all his Pro guys come back to show the kids what level they need to be at. Why do you think Mullins went from a relative unknown to one of the best players in the city. Don't forget that Wimberly and staff developed Sean Adams. If it were not for his unfortunate death, he would most likely be the number one recruit in the city or state. Nobody believed in that kid coming out of Bellevue, but was developed into a stud! It is common knowledge that Whitehaven coaches were in constant contact with Mullins's mom upon the announcement that Coach Wimberly was moving to Cordova. They used scare tactics about his eligibility if he went to Cordova. This is why he decided to go to Whitehaven. Not because he thinks Whitehaven coaches are better. I happen to know that Coach Wimberly could care less about THe Haven. He is not afraid to play them and let's not forget that he has beaten them before (2013). The Haven didn't play East when Wimberly had his two best teams in 2015 and 2016. AP left East because of the new STEM program. They would not let him register because of requirements that the district said they would waive and place certain kids on probation upon entry. He was with Wimberly ALL summer long leading up to his freshman year. So, let's stop the FAKE news. Notice that when Wimberly and staff send kids to school, they play fairly quickly. They don't normally disappear and ride the bench. They also graduate in a timely manner. Cause I know that is always you all's argument. I just had to speak on the lies. Even though coach is gone, I wish him the best. Just know, now that the playing field is equal, it is just a matter of time. It won't take long before they overtake The Haven. You all need to be worried about Major and Central with those coveted Bellevue kids. Good luck to all, but stop with the lies!

Worried?? We not worried about anyone!! Any given day anyone can be beat. We've never dodged any one. If you fool yourself into believing that, you're the one that's scared...the RB from Sherwood is also Mark Dodson cousin. He had thoughts of coming and trying to do what he did since he know we run the ball alot... So don't think that he was a lock for cordova the whole time bruh!!! 2016 we won the state undefeated but we were scared to play east??? Keep fooling yourself!!! Ain't nothing fake but you jumping on anyone bandwagon who you hope and pray will best us!! Since you have obviously given up on east, keep waiting on central and cordova and keep telling yourself whitehaven is scared to play certain folks!! But you talk about fake news!!!! Check yourself!!! Wimberley was at the middle school track meet following the kid around the whole time trying to keep him from talking to coach saulsberry...everybody that was there saw that but you!! But it's cool, fairley beat the brakes off them in scrimmage so they gone need a lot more than him!! There are other kids that left east to go to Cordova, so what "scare tactics " did we use to convince this particular kid and not the rest?? Ill wait...show me where I said whs coaches are better than others!! So who telling lies? Yea.....take your own advice and stop with the fake news bruh!!! Didn Mullins leave trezvant to go to east? Just askin 

16 hours ago, kwc said:

I understand. I see where Coromantae is having a very good camp and Paul Turner turned in a very fast 40 time (4.56). Always good to get exposure, especially when recruiting services send their guys to cover those who come to the camp.

Those of us who know already know how fast PT is. Its a very good day when you can go to a camp and let the college coaches and recruiting analyst actually see it for them selves. I know, I know ... PT isn't the only speedster on the roster. But he is a speedster on the roster who actually came up with the goods at a camp where  recruiting analyst and college coached are present. That's gold!

Man these kids been turning heads at every camp they have been to. They have walked away with offers from all of them.....special group we have this year.