Oak Ridge Wildcats 2017 - 2018

WilleTheWildcat

20 minutes ago, atrisk said:

I probably won't get to a game until after the new year. Is OR tall, quick or can they mix a little of each?

We have 2 taller guys, Martin and Caldwell.  Both had solid games last night and both can play either inside or outside.  Most of our team is small, but very fast.  We shoot well from outside and, as most Aaron Green teams are, they defend very well.  Fun group to watch!

5 hours ago, atrisk said:

I probably won't get to a game until after the new year. Is OR tall, quick or can they mix a little of each?

Diamond Clear Media  has the OR vs  Powell games online but sometimes the picture doesn't come up just the audio.

I will get to watch both the ladies and men play this Saturday at Bradley Central so I will add to what SS has already said. Right now, I am looking forward to watching Levert and Marcus Smith play the PG spot. I was very impressed with Levert last season against Memphis East. IMHO he dogged the super star East guards and made them his female dogs. Did I just say that? I am in trouble now :o Just kidding East. Peace all.

23 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Diamond Clear Media  has the OR vs  Powell games online but sometimes the picture doesn't come up just the audio.

I will get to watch both the ladies and men play this Saturday at Bradley Central so I will add to what SS has already said. Right now, I am looking forward to watching Levert and Marcus Smith play the PG spot. I was very impressed with Levert last season against Memphis East. IMHO he dogged the super star East guards and made them his female dogs. Did I just say that? I am in trouble now :o Just kidding East. Peace all.

LMAO!! You ain't right, Willie.

1 hour ago, Hepcat said:

4 guys that could contribute not playing tonight. I really hope it's the flu or something and not grades!

Caleb is @ The East-West game, Caldwell is at some baseball thing, Booker & Replogle still out with injuries, and it looks now like JaVonte will be out after taking a really hard spill towards the end of the game tonight. We are the walking wounded right now. With that said, we gave a really good Fayette-Ware team who is 8-1 a really tough game. Not having Seth and Caleb really hurt us tonight on the boards. Just way too much size for us with those two guys out. Excited to see what we can do at full-strenth, --whenever that happens.

Edited by SweetScience