Coach Morris is stepping down

SHHS87

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

3A Football in the West is just so competitive from top to bottom.  There are always going to be 5-7 teams capable of getting to Cookeville between Regions 5-8.  

Pearl Cohn 

Fairview 

Giles

Milan 

South Gibson

Covington

Raleigh Egypt

These teams were all pretty evenly matched this year. You are spot on Howdy. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, bglass said:

So are the Milan faithful happy with hire or not??

I think it will depend on how much he will overhaul the offense.  I hope I'm wrong but I don't see much change happening.  The offense in my opinion needs a major overhaul, not just a tweak.

6 minutes ago, SHHS87 said:

I think it will depend on how much he will overhaul the offense.  I hope I'm wrong but I don't see much change happening.  The offense in my opinion needs a major overhaul, not just a tweak.

A good friend of mine said this the other day and I agree with him. When Holden was calling the plays the offense was a little more versatile. But not anymore. Way too predictable. 

40 minutes ago, RockyTop98 said:

BPM, you’re a baby. Trader, you’d lose your farm. Being a fan and having inside knowledge are two different things. 

Wow. Resort to calling names huh??  It's ok. You do as you wish. I think your actions show everyone volumes about your character. I will say the same thing I have said before. Blessings  I wish you nothing but the best. 

3 minutes ago, RockyTop98 said:

Thank you for bestowing numerous blessings upon me, brother. Does this mean we can be anonymous internet friends? Lol. Look, was never intending to be a jerk. You made fun of my “source” and it hurt my feelings. Do you apologize for hurting my feelings?

If you read my post I told you I was serious about asking your source. Never made fun of anyone. I was very straight forward with what I said. If you had a good connection I didn't think you should have to go with your gut feeling. Just ask. Again. I was 100% serious and my previous post said that. And yes we can be friends. I have no ill will towards anyone on here. And I am not anonymous. My profile tells who I am. 

Ok, truce. When I posted about my gut, I learned Thursday night that Teddy was the man.  The whole Ricky Woods thing... Do you know who was actually offered the job? When I tell you, you will laugh. Before you laugh, I want you to make a few phone calls to see if I’m lying... Do you know who I’m talking about?

2 minutes ago, RockyTop98 said:

Ok, truce. When I posted about my gut, I learned Thursday night that Teddy was the man.  The whole Ricky Woods thing... Do you know who was actually offered the job? When I tell you, you will laugh. Before you laugh, I want you to make a few phone calls to see if I’m lying... Do you know who I’m talking about?

I know of no one that was offered the job besides Ward and Teddy. 

North Panola guy was not a well kept secret because he is from Jackson. Ward was in the paper. There was a third guy. Again, I’ll tell you but you have to make a few calls and verify this before you laugh me off the page. BCsportsfan has me on the verge of calling my therapist. I can’t take much more. So when I drop the name, are there people you know that you can call? If not, I’m not dropping it cause everyone will make fun of me. I want your word that you’ll attempt to verify. The name is far bigger than Ricky Woods...

6 minutes ago, RockyTop98 said:

North Panola guy was not a well kept secret because he is from Jackson. Ward was in the paper. There was a third guy. Again, I’ll tell you but you have to make a few calls and verify this before you laugh me off the page. BCsportsfan has me on the verge of calling my therapist. I can’t take much more. So when I drop the name, are there people you know that you can call? If not, I’m not dropping it cause everyone will make fun of me. I want your word that you’ll attempt to verify. The name is far bigger than Ricky Woods...

I will attempt to verify. It may not be tonight but I will. And ole BC has had a lot of people call their therapist. Lol!!