Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Equal.

I'm saying the excerpt is from Donovan's article.  There probably are some errors in the numbers.  Could be a typo or very well may be the stats he was given.  IDK.    I noticed in that article Union City is a run heavy team at 96%.   Also noticed one team was listed as 50/50 when just glancing at the numbers that was not so.  I doubt Donovan would just make up something to fill an article.

20 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says Happy Thanksgiving to all the coacht family. Prayers for coacht in his recovery, those like Butchie who have failing health that go unannounced & special prayers for those like Roy who is locked out or alone on this special day with family & friends. 

Coacht was ill around the same time Roy went missing...could he...possibly be....Roy Dillard? Lol

1 hour ago, powerp said:

Happy Thanksgiving to all. We can all be thankful for our tradition rich football teams. I was thinking last night time hat I’ve saw the Pirates play for 7 state titles. That’s more than some people watch their school in a lifetime.

Truth be known PowerP, most people never get to see the school play for 1 state title in anything!  So it is truly a blessing.

3 hours ago, howiesmashville said:

Geno: Come out strong first quarter. Go up by a couple and pound, pound, pound..... Wear Em' down. Give that ball to lil' cuzin right? Let lil' cuzin' run crazy. GB's World Famous Flash is about to get schooled on runnin'. I said Pirates by 20. You and me seein' what others ain't.... Howiesmashville Says..... GBnations gonna choke on em hotdogs....

Your crazy lol!! I would like to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving and I hope you all eat crow tomorrow.:D

Edited by Gbnation

55 minutes ago, PIRATE87 said:

Not to get Howies motor running but I think I remember him early on predicting a Lake Co run? I also think I remember Bass not agreeing. Hmmm looks like Lake county could be in the driver seat from the west? 

Howiesmashville Says: You can't tell these Thread Doctors nothin' .  I fight more with my own than the other Threaders... One these days they'll be asking O' Howiesmashville for my analytical perception.....

50 minutes ago, howiesmashville said:

Howiesmashville Says: You can't tell these Thread Doctors nothin' .  I fight more with my own than the other Threaders... One these days they'll be asking O' Howiesmashville for my analytical perception.....

This will be my 3rd attempt to make a bet with u on this game.....if your so certain on a 20 plus point victory then let's make this official