Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

Dear Roy,

If you're out there reading this I just wanna say , I hope you and Wendy can resolve whatever it is and put it behind you.   I really can't stand the thought of you at that man from Ronnies red eyes house eating a turkey pot pie and drinking red bull.    You're one of the main reasons I found this website and kept coming back. Wherever you are today I hope you are surrounded by family and friends and having a Blessed day. 

Love,

SouthTown and Family. 

1 hour ago, muskox said:

It don't have to be about money....heck if u wanna do somethimg like if south pitt wins by 20+ then ill slather up in vaseline and let u all shoot me out of that famous cannon 

29 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Now that’s funny....don’t care who you are! 

No, it’s not funny.  It’s kind of nasty and makes me wonder about him.   Lol 

3 hours ago, PIRATE87 said:

Not to get Howies motor running but I think I remember him early on predicting a Lake Co run? I also think I remember Bass not agreeing. Hmmm looks like Lake county could be in the driver seat from the west? 

Howie did say that I believe. Lake County is going to be a force the next couple of seasons for sure. I still believe the best team in the west was upset last Friday night. It happens though... that's part of it. 

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Dear Roy,

If you're out there reading this I just wanna say , I hope you and Wendy can resolve whatever it is and put it behind you.   I really can't stand the thought of you at that man from Ronnies red eyes house eating a turkey pot pie and drinking red bull.    You're one of the main reasons I found this website and kept coming back. Wherever you are today I hope you are surrounded by family and friends and having a Blessed day. 

Love,

SouthTown and Family. 

LMBO, poor old Roy. 

1 hour ago, muskox said:

It don't have to be about money....heck if u wanna do somethimg like if south pitt wins by 20+ then ill slather up in vaseline and let u all shoot me out of that famous cannon 

LMBO... that's a good one. If we somehow can pull it off we aren't winning by 20. Pirate Howie is the ONLY pirate fan that says something so ridiculous as that prediction.