#2 Whitehaven @ #1 Cane Ridge

GoPats2019

16 minutes ago, RavenNation2016 said:

I didn’t know Soarman27 was a CR fan . I thought I was on here alone... and you’ll Neva here me crying about losing senior... it’s next man up ova here Kmc.. CR is a new school open in 2008 or 2009,   Always had talent jus not the right coach but now we got the right coach. 31-5 over the last 3yrs... 2 days away can’t and our band is on point too

Yes my son and nephew played there a few years back. CR has talent always had it,now with the right coaching there they have caught everyone’s eye.

These new kid on the block programs are cool and all but we not rolling to Nashville Friday for a Newbie Coronation... I'm very interested in seeing how well CR's #58 holds up playing both ways against our linemen. I won't go so far as to call him a weak link but he had plenty of suspect ahh snaps in the Rhea Co. game. I can almost guarantee he does it at least twice or more against us EARLY! If we can capitalize on one of those it will be a FUN Night for us Haven Folks (the ones in the area and making the trip). 

#33 for CR looks like a player at DE. I hope we can hit him with some counters, screens and bootlegs to take away some of his speed and aggression.

The DB play couldn't really be seen in that Rhea Co. because they were running the Power T and Wing T formations. Whitehaven doesn't have much that resembles those formations LOL.

Let's talk FOOTBALL or Trash, but either way LET'S TALK. Holla at me Nashville  

Edited by BlackHavenSenator
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

These new kid on the block programs are cool and all but we not rolling to Nashville Friday for a Newbie Coronation... I'm very interested in seeing how well CR's #58 holds up playing both ways against our linemen. I won't go so far as to call him a weak link but he had plenty of suspect ahh snaps in the Rhea Co. game. I can almost guarantee he does it at least twice or more against us EARLY/ If we can capitalize on one of those it will be a FUN Night for us Haven Folks (the ones in the area and making the trip). 

#33 for CR looks like a player at DE. I hope we can hit him with some counters, screens and bootlegs to take away some of his speed and aggression.

The DB play couldn't really be seen in that Rhea Co. because they were running the Power T and Wing T formations. Whitehaven doesn't have much that resembles those formations LOL.

Let's talk FOOTBALL or Trash, but either way LET'S TALK. Holla at me Nashville  

Haha #58 will be straight.. trust me he’s built for games like this... #33 is a beast, high motor, nonstop,  da haven will feel him. Our D doesnt give up a lot points... We don’t like losing and it’s Kool being the new kids on the block, everyone in Middle Tn thought that way about us until they play us. Tell that band to be ready to bc they gettin the business Too.

13 minutes ago, RavenNation2016 said:

Haha #58 will be straight.. trust me he’s built for games like this... #33 is a beast, high motor, nonstop,  da haven will feel him. Our D doesnt give up a lot points... We don’t like losing and it’s Kool being the new kids on the block, everyone in Middle Tn thought that way about us until they play us. Tell that band to be ready to bc they gettin the business Too.

CR gonna be sounding like Kevin Gates Friday Night, "I got TWOOO Ls, one for the game and one for the Roooaad"

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, RavenNation2016 said:

Oh yeah! This one is going to be legit

I like y'all's style RavenNation2016. That's for sure. However, Whitehaven's reputation proceeds us. The 'D' is top notch & stingy, to boot. 

Y'all's band is good. They not sneakin' up on anybody. They come down I-40 to Memphis and participate in the Southern Heritage Classic's band competition. We've peeped them out. 

CR Band Field Show 2017 @ SGC band competition.

Yeah ... Like you said ... It's on and poppin'..

Edited by kwc

35 minutes ago, RavenNation2016 said:

Has #58 been doing this all season? 

3 hours ago, kwc said:

Oh yeah! This one is going to be legit

I like y'all's style RavenNation2016. That's for sure. However, Whitehaven's reputation proceeds us. The 'D' is top notch & stingy, to boot. 

Y'all's band is good. They not sneakin' up on anybody. They come down I-40 to Memphis and participate in the Southern Heritage Classic's band competition. We've peeped them out. 

CR Band Field Show 2017 @ SGC band competition.

Yeah ... Like you said ... It's on and poppin'..

How well do whitehaven cover? We have a high tempo offense... we’re pass heavy... whitehaven has struggled is past with passing teams