#2 Whitehaven @ #1 Cane Ridge

GoPats2019

4 hours ago, Tnfootball1234 said:

I live in middle Tn now. I went to PC liberty game last year as well as the CR Indy playoff game. I'm kinda leaning towards the whitehaven game considering PC should be playing 6a ball lmao 

"Pearl-Cohn's enrollment is 643. M.L. King has an enrollment of 961. The Firebirds voluntarily played up a class the past four years, participating in Class 4A. They plan on being in Class 3A for the next four-year cycle."

Here is link to the Tennessean article by Kreager:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/high-school/2017/08/08/pearl-cohn-qb-xavier-shepherd-benefits-cooperative-agreement-m-l-king/546495001/

49 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

"Pearl-Cohn's enrollment is 643. M.L. King has an enrollment of 961. The Firebirds voluntarily played up a class the past four years, participating in Class 4A. They plan on being in Class 3A for the next four-year cycle."

Here is link to the Tennessean article by Kreager:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/high-school/2017/08/08/pearl-cohn-qb-xavier-shepherd-benefits-cooperative-agreement-m-l-king/546495001/

Wow they went and got the Maryville folks to 

OK, I admit to getting PC's class wrong.  All I knew for sure about them is they are coached REALLY well and played anybody they could and were NOT scared of any team or classification.  They proved that at Cookeville this year.

Nice tan those Hillsboro troops have.    When your rich you can sit around the pool and work on things like that.  LOL   OK,  I screwed up and mixed up Metro schools.  Most are normally so mediocre it does not matter.

13 hours ago, Soarman27 said:

CR lost 22 seniors, 9 or10 on offense If I am correct. As a fan I knew CR would be coached well and would play hard, but to beat some tough programs and make it this farI didn’t see it at first.

Soarman27:

Y'all can take that Lone Ranger mask off. Whitehaven graduated 35 seniors off of last year's team. Whitehaven lost 11 starters off of last year's offense, and 7 off of the defense. At Whitehaven, it's next man up!

That being stated, it matters little come Friday night. It's the semi-finals. Who cares about players on last year's squad at this point of the season, or at anytime during the season, for that matter?

It's ON! Like a pot of neck bones!

I didn’t know Soarman27 was a CR fan . I thought I was on here alone... and you’ll Neva here me crying about losing senior... it’s next man up ova here Kmc.. CR is a new school open in 2008 or 2009,   Always had talent jus not the right coach but now we got the right coach. 31-5 over the last 3yrs... 2 days away can’t and our band is on point too

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, kwc said:

Soarman27:

Y'all can take that Lone Ranger mask off. Whitehaven graduated 35 seniors off of last year's team. Whitehaven lost 11 starters off of last year's offense, and 7 off of the defense. At Whitehaven, it's next man up!

That being stated, it matters little come Friday night. It's the semi-finals. Who cares about players on last year's squad at this point of the season, or at anytime during the season, for that matter?

It's ON! Like a pot of neck bones!

No longer Ranger Mask on over here my friend. I don’t care how many seniors or players each team has lost. Friday Night will be a slug fest and I can’t wait.