#2 Whitehaven @ #1 Cane Ridge

GoPats2019

1 hour ago, RavenNation2016 said:

That old man is crazy as heck and to say Williamson county schools is weak, u have been living on the moon... we’ve been waiting on this game against the Da Haven...  and I promise u we will not get rattled....I got Da Ridge 21-18.... hopefully this will become a new rivalry in 6A... 

I love fresh meat and having new folks to talk that ish with/to... You know Whitehaven will likely be getting 2 Wins Friday night... of course the football squad but the band will also be bringing its A game. We winning all 5 quarters.

21 hours ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

You saying Williamson Co teams aren't real competition?

The ones they played weren't this year until last week.  This was not a really strong year for Williamson County teams.  They have their talent split like Ruth Co now, and the METRO teams they faced were a plain old JOKE!  CR does have one advantage it IS the school that talented Black players want to be at in 6a like Pearl Cohn is the one for 5a.  You know sort of like Hillsboro is for the white kids that cannot afford a private school slot and are not talented enough to be recruited by the privates.  CR has a VERY talented HC and he has put together a pretty good staff.

Yes, I am old, crazy, and tired, but that is not the way I bet.  Now who would you REALLY bet on?

5 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I would be pretty mad to drive all the way from Memphis and find out the place was so small that there wasn't enough room to even cuss a cat out. Guess a lot of people are going to be standing the way it looks.w9w3nq.jpg

We're used to having to stand for really big games against teams that "resemble us." This will be like attending a game at JP Freeman from the looks of this aerial shot. We usually do well at Freeman, something like a second home. I'll make sure I'll have some comfortable shoes and plenty of "Oil" to fuel my unruliness!

10 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

The ones they played weren't this year until last week.  This was not a really strong year for Williamson County teams.  They have their talent split like Ruth Co now, and the METRO teams they faced were a plain old JOKE!  CR does have one advantage it IS the school that talented Black players want to be at in 6a like Pearl Cohn is the one for 5a.  You know sort of like Hillsboro is for the white kids that cannot afford a private school slot and are not talented enough to be recruited by the privates.  CR has a VERY talented HC and he has put together a pretty good staff.

Yes, I am old, crazy, and tired, but that is not the way I bet.  Now who would you REALLY bet on?

Pearl Cohn is 3A not 5A. 

11 hours ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

We're used to having to stand for really big games against teams that "resemble us." This will be like attending a game at JP Freeman from the looks of this aerial shot. We usually do well at Freeman, something like a second home. I'll make sure I'll have some comfortable shoes and plenty of "Oil" to fuel my unruliness!

My brother went to a Cane Ridge playoff game last week. He said the lines on the field were wavy and crooked.

On 11/18/2017 at 9:25 PM, BlackHavenSenator said:

You saying Williamson Co teams aren't real competition?

That's what I'm taking it as lol. I like you blackhaven folks but you know me I'm not going against the grain Knock em down CR...The battle of the bands is going to be LITTT lol. I must say this will be the most athletic team/size/coaching CR have went against. 

Edited by FBfan26