#1 Greeneville Vs. Marshall County!

DevilMan03

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:05 PM, MavDad67 said:

No not salty, pissed. The scoreboard did show that you guys had more points, but, you did not win that game. Our QB played most of the game with a torn ACL. Plus on top of that, Greenville is good at something, something called cheating. We have seen a lot of hard hits this season and even a few helmets come of, but I have to hand it to Greenville, they have figured out how to do it repeatedly and not get caught. Not to mention, intentionally targeting our QB to cause bodily harm to him!! Martin is definitely the better QB! AC is definitely the better team, and Gillum is definitely the better coach. So, yes the scoreboard showed that you had more points and even though AC will not be playing again this Friday night, our team can sleep at night knowing that they played fair on their side of the ball!

I can't believe you have the unmitigated gall to cheapen the gutsy performance of Martin and the tremendous accomplishment of Crawford with your ridiculous unsubstantiated accusations. You sir should check yourself before you completely embarrass yourself, your team and your community. Perhaps you could get someone with a 6th grade education to help you post all this photographic evidence you have. Other wise you have a nice day.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Hopefully there is some type of reprimand, verbal or other, to prevent that in the future.    You can't have a hair trigger on an ejection this late in the post season.

Sure can't. I can't imagine if we had lost that game and then find out the ejection was a farce.  It was a 1 point game with 5 minutes to go when they tossed him.

55 minutes ago, rnorris92 said:

I just want to say, Good Luck to the Tigers, I will be cheering you guys on from Cornersville this Friday night.  Here's to a safe trip there and back.  And here's to a well played game with no injuries for both team.  

This is what I like about the playoffs.I have been to many different states and country's around the world but have never been to  many parts of my own state or ever even heard of many other towns if not for the playoffs.I'm sure Just like Greeneville,Cornersville has some great history and is a beautiful place to live with some fine people .

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

This is what I like about the playoffs.I have been to many different states and country's around the world but have never been to  many parts of my own state or ever even heard of many other towns if not for the playoffs.I'm sure Just like Greeneville,Cornersville has some great history and is a beautiful place to live with some fine people .

ya know, just like BVD was a popular underwear some years back, the acronym BM stand for something other than Batman too.....i say that to say this....brother you should run for president some day. you might not win, but by gosh you would surely get the " diplomatic, politically correct, nice guy, tell em what they wana hear vote"only for us that would vote for you to find out that like most of the rest running, you too are FOS.....hahahaha...love ya brother...wish you and the neph could come down again friday....im not sure how much filming im gona do this week, depends.....get it..." DEPENDS"...hehe....on how my ribs and chest feel PLUS, dang it, i want to actually get to watch one of these mega important and historical games

39 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

ya know, just like BVD was a popular underwear some years back, the acronym BM stand for something other than Batman too.....i say that to say this....brother you should run for president some day. you might not win, but by gosh you would surely get the " diplomatic, politically correct, nice guy, tell em what they wana hear vote"only for us that would vote for you to find out that like most of the rest running, you too are FOS.....hahahaha...love ya brother...wish you and the neph could come down again friday....im not sure how much filming im gona do this week, depends.....get it..." DEPENDS"...hehe....on how my ribs and chest feel PLUS, dang it, i want to actually get to watch one of these mega important and historical games

I'll say this About running for president.No I'm not qualified and I didn't think either choice I had this last time was either.I voted for Trump because I never liked Hillary Clinton for countless reasons.I didn't like Trump either and thought all some asz hole in Russia or any where has to do is brag on Donald and all is well.Wait a minute,maybe I could run for president ! Ha...Wish I could see this game as well but have obligations to take care of in  kingsport..You do a better job filming  then I could do even though you get excited and have to watch sometimes.Hail,I might have some pregame stuff and you would see the ground and sky with me yelling 99 percent of the time.Hope you are able to suck up that pregame injury and film some of it , you clumsy fok.love you as well brother.