Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

1 hour ago, sum1uno said:

This week be different. We spent our entire budget last week on referee bonuses and fireworks. The cheating parents got banned by TSSAA. They made us cover the field with a tarp to avoid wet slick conditions and the truck stop ran out of crow after Huntingdon fans left town so they have no more bad food. We are up a creek this week without a paddle. 

No way...we spent the entire athletic budget last week also...Again LC is too young!

4 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Just having some fun guys ,liven up this board.Im hoping its a  great game.Saw some film.Cornersville looks well  coached and some tough young men

Dang biggy you been slicing like butter! I gotta get outta bed before 3...someone’s been missing all the fun!!! Tell them we are just too young and hopefully we can keep from a running clock...back to Perdido...keep em in check!!

5 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

You play the sisters of the poor. Of course you’re “pretty good” against the run.

Psss where you at? Feed my Falcons with locker room material!!! Talk to me brah? The mayor is patiently waiting on a lame post!!! Shhh i don’t hear anything? If biggy served ya ima stay on the porch!! Except a long ride home for LC y’all are gonna blow our youngins out!!! Oh and the wife says hello 

26 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Shocker says a running clock and we too young ,so I have to agree.Hes the expert

No way...I’m just breathing the air...it’s your world!! Mercy rule agreed...be easy on em biggy...they’re doing good to win at hopscotch so let em  talk...first timers are the mouthy ones...once you’ve been there done that you rationalize!!! Y’all LC is still to young 

1 minute ago, Undisputed1977 said:

Breaking news, breaking news! Cornersville wins!!! Wait, stop... that was last week. LC is about to blow these boys off their own field! No speed and two lucky passes = defeat against LC. Last week was your championship boys.

If you really think LC will BLOW them off their own field you are as lame as Shockers smack talking.

• Like 1