Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

11 minutes ago, catchmeifyoucan said:

Man I thought I was talking trash...it is getting real on this thread.  Grandpappy better watch it...Cornerback is in the gang.  Shug night, Tupac, Dre, and Snoop will getcha

11 minutes ago, catchmeifyoucan said:

Man I thought I was talking trash...it is getting real on this thread.  Grandpappy better watch it...Cornerback is in the gang.  Shug night, Tupac, Dre, and Snoop will getcha

I got kicked out of gangs when I was younger because I was too mean.Not Ive mellowed down a bit.Let Shocker take over.But CB may get me back to my old ways and talk trash too.No need to let Shocker have all the fun

Edited by mrbigster

10 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Congrats to both teams on getting to the Semis. Looks like all 4 teams remaining in 1A are young so the next few years should be a toss up. Hope to see you guys in Cookeville if we can find a way to get past Greenback.

I agree .Lake  Co only loses 1 starter .And from reading the other teams are young like you said.

3 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

We wouldn’t let you start on the Cornersville CoachT team. 

By the way, did you get your wife’s permission before posting that?

Ugh I just woke up!! Cb10 we got all week..the wife makes all the rules here bro...I’ll serve ya soon enough homie...bone played out in 96...my wife agrees

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Ugh I just woke up!! Cb10 we got all week..the wife makes all the rules here bro...I’ll serve ya soon enough homie...bone played out in 96...my wife agrees

CB10 will meet you at the crossroads shocker...you know, so you won't be lonely.

• Like 1