Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

Y’all are truly cracking me up...no one in LC thought we would be here...if i didn’t know any better I think Cornersville is downplaying how good they are,..these guys beat huntingdon...I mean any team that has an intro video on YouTube is college like...another ultra hunny...see shockers being real nice shhhh she may let me come to the game...I’m the same distance as LC from Cornersville here...you think I’m joking but...na I ain’t using Roy’s line

3 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Y’all are truly cracking me up...no one in LC thought we would be here...if i didn’t know any better I think Cornersville is downplaying how good they are,..these guys beat huntingdon...I mean any team that has an intro video on YouTube is college like...another ultra hunny...see shockers being real nice shhhh she may let me come to the game...I’m the same distance as LC from Cornersville here...you think I’m joking but...na I ain’t using Roy’s line

The coaches at CHS, has the team focused on playing physical and believing that they can play with any other team.

Just now, Whooo said:

The coaches at CHS, has the team focused on playing physical and believing that they can play with any other team.

See that’s what I’m talking about!! LC celebrates the semifinals and has parades and parties??? I just don’t understand all that? Celebrate after gold...see me and chs coaches have the same mentality...superior coaching...check for chs! So better coaches better O better D better special teams better looking uniforms better concession stand heck they even got better bathrooms...why even play? Forfeit Puckett...ultra please liz

13 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Too young...the mayor said it! Cornersville by at least 3tds...remember the mayor said so! Ultra again Liz...I’m heading to floribama to see how they think this game will play out...just one more ultra sugar

Mayor of Jasper said Huntingdon would beat us too. I don't believe Mayors. See dawgs....told y'all it was a trap. Beware!!

13 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Mayor of Jasper said Huntingdon would beat us too. I don't believe Mayors. See dawgs....told y'all it was a trap. Beware!!

Mayor of Tiptonville says Cornersville whoops up on LC...ps tiptonville is where LC is...soooo I don’t get the relevance of your statement? Too young too young too young when will you guys listen?