Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

1 minute ago, shockernation said:

I’m down...will you talk with my wife? I’m stuck on the beach with my family...I think she’s getting weak? Leave 3 youngins with her and roll out Friday 

Being stuck on a beach with your family isn't a bad thing....well unless your team is playing football. I see your point. Tell her to give me a call. I still have a get out of jail card that my wife gave me for Christmas one year that I still haven't used. You can have it. 

8 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Being stuck on a beach with your family isn't a bad thing....well unless your team is playing football. I see your point. Tell her to give me a call. I still have a get out of jail card that my wife gave me for Christmas one year that I still haven't used. You can have it. 

What’s the cost on that card? I may wanna purchase by Friday lol

2 hours ago, sum1uno said:

I am at the beach too with family.  I missed our game Friday vs Whitwell and will miss the semis  vs greenback.  It’s okay I was able to watch a live stream.   #PCB

2 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I am at the beach too with family.  I missed our game Friday vs Whitwell and will miss the semis  vs greenback.  It’s okay I was able to watch a live stream.   #PCB

Only problem is half of LC vacations for thanksgiving in ob...I’m known as a “cable killer” sideline roamer with a wee bit of a mouth!!! Pains me to be here and not with my LC youngins...ask anyone who’s the number 1 fan and it’s shocker bobby joe 68 and biggy...I’m just the loudmouth that has coached these kids in baseball at some time and loves em

A wee bit of a mouth>?...lol  I'm worried about these youngins this week. Plus Huntingdon was 21 point favorites over anyone they played and this team beat Huntingdon. So I guess we would be 25 point underdogs with them beating Hun. by 1 and usually 3 points added for home field .And such a long drive,4 hours and 5 min .That should be another 3 points .So I'm figuring LC is 4 touchdown underdogs ,Going to be tired from such a long ride. Everything is in Cornersville's favor.

Edited by mrbigster