Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

On 11/18/2017 at 7:57 PM, shockernation said:

LC faithfuls keep me updated on the week! I’ve already been threatened by the wife...the big D if I leave! Tough times in life...maybe I just need to kick back in the sand and listen to some bone thugs ya know??? If it were 1995

This guy. No man in Cornersville is scared of their wife. We appear to be a little bit more “alpha” than the males from Lake County.

I forgot that I’ve actually watched Lake County live before. It was at Perry County back in 2011 or 2012. And I went back and forth with many of you guys that week on here. I thought I remembered the Lake County bunch being good at trash talking. Now all you guys do is try to play the underdog role (you’re not btw), or tell us about how the next 5 years will be. It’s quite boring really, and I’m losing interest in even posting on the T this week. I want to go back to the Huntingdon thread. 

2 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I forgot that I’ve actually watched Lake County live before. It was at Perry County back in 2011 or 2012. And I went back and forth with many of you guys that week on here. I thought I remembered the Lake County bunch being good at trash talking. Now all you guys do is try to play the underdog role (you’re not btw), or tell us about how the next 5 years will be. It’s quite boring really, and I’m losing interest in even posting on the T this week. I want to go back to the Huntingdon thread. 

Tell us how Lake County is going to win. Be confident in your team. Although I know it’s hard if you’ve watched any Cornersville film. At least lie and tell us how much the Falcons will win by.

I promise I won’t pull up every, individual post like I did in the Huntingdon thread Friday night, and make you all eat crow. Pinky promise. 

22 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I remember you well from back then..lol.Really good team .But  its been pretty sad since then.

22 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

18 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Tell us how Lake County is going to win. Be confident in your team. Although I know it’s hard if you’ve watched any Cornersville film. At least lie and tell us how much the Falcons will win by.

I promise I won’t pull up every, individual post like I did in the Huntingdon thread Friday night, and make you all eat crow. Pinky promise. 

We saw film that night. Noticed Hunt. had more first downs ,more  rushing yards. Seems like they caught Hunt. napping. Coach said maybe Cornersviile will win on the radio but that it was a winnable game.

9 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Seems like we have to maybe stop the qb. Former running back. So my guess is he likes to maybe fake a handoff or drop back to pass and take off. Im pretty sure he will run into Frankie Mays and all state linebacker Jamie Nobles.

Run into? No. Run by them? Yes. He’s going to the laundry mat Friday night. He’s going to have them Lake County boys in the spin cycle all night long. He’s got better hips than Shakira.

• Like 1