Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

The biggest worry I have this week is that our boys get distracted by Randolph’s name being associated with the UT job. I have it on good authority that it’s down to him and Dan Mullen. I just hope our boys stay focused.

But Cookeville is on the way to Knoxville from our direction, so this does make sense. 

• Like 1

Yall keep talking about your truck stop,Dont know why yall called Cornersville,must be a reason.I dont stop at truck stops if You catch my dfift.But get ur babies,all your ladies,all the men in yalls town and come to the field Friday night at u to watch the Stylin',Profilin'Limousine riding ,jet flying,high flying Falcons in person.Come see a real yeam.If some of yall need some money,have someone come get Mr.Bigster and Ill help yall out.

Whew 3 day bender here!! Sorry had some personal stuff to deal with...been peeling potatoes all morning for cb10s mom...and I figured it out cb10 is a vol fan...nuff said...follow real football it’s across the state in Memphis (we’d roll tn up and smoke em) you know kinda like Cornersville is gonna do LC...I understand tho if my school had never won anything including tiddlywinks I’d talk too...how long y’all been waiting again? No wonder no one has ever heard of curbsville or hickville!! But after Friday when they beat up on us the WORLD will know!! I mean y’all beat huntingdon so it should be the mercy rule Friday! We are still collecting gas money for our buses...we may not make it? Told y’all LC is too young 

7 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

Been a fun board to watch this week, keep up the good work gentlemen!! Hoping LC can get the win but any team that beat Huntingdon (good or bad night, bad refs, cheating parents in stands, slippery field, bad truckstop food or whatever excuse they have) has to be pretty stout.

This week be different. We spent our entire budget last week on referee bonuses and fireworks. The cheating parents got banned by TSSAA. They made us cover the field with a tarp to avoid wet slick conditions and the truck stop ran out of crow after Huntingdon fans left town so they have no more bad food. We are up a creek this week without a paddle.