3A Semi-Final: Alcoa host Red Bank

BCsportsfan

11 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

I like it!!:thumb:

Blount county recruiting office! Alcoa been cheating for decades. So all Alcoa gold balls are paid for I hear. I see why y'all called the goon squad, been stealing players since early 2000's...smh, and y'all called PC cheaters please. Funny thing it's whole tread on Alcoa the recruiters on 5A, but not one of y'all are on there from what I seen. Change y'all name to the stealing squad or paid for squad.

I don’t think I used that term. All of Nashville is open zone. Just like Alcoee.  Just about every county in the state has some sort of open zone policy. Look it up. 

I just hope that our group of “Richie Cunninghams” as BHS likes to call them can keep up with your school’s “looting” of MLK. 

We just a bunch of small, slow athletically challenges players.....

heh. 

1 hour ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

I don’t think I used that term. All of Nashville is open zone. Just like Alcoee.  Just about every county in the state has some sort of open zone policy. Look it up. 

I just hope that our group of “Richie Cunninghams” as BHS likes to call them can keep up with your school’s “looting” of MLK. 

heh. 

LOL. Next time I see you at Osaka,  I may have to buy your dinner.  If I could post GIFs on here, I'm not sure if your post deserves a "sweep the leg" or " Get him a bodybag ...yeah" GIF

But well done my friend

2 hours ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

heh. 

acbl2x.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

heh. 

So which one you never denied? Part where I said y'all recruiting or y'all gold balls are paid for?