3A Semi-Final: Alcoa host Red Bank

BCsportsfan

18 minutes ago, Booger said:

Booger can remember when lessur and shelter were cleanin all the Goons latrines tryin to earn their patch......maybe basketball and paintedbridge will come outta retirement and shelter and alcoagoon will come back outta the closet

....Booger had a signature signin session with all them girls one time.....

...Booger nose one thing...

.....all them goons climb on Firebird80 like they did Trickster.....they both gonna b in that Nest gettin treated by Nurse Ratched...

Booger just sayin chewigchocolate.gif

Miss them days. But next week has the potential to get real real ugly. I'm think them PC firechickens may put up a little more fight then Ole Trickster did. 

I bet Trickster is still sucking his thumb and begging for his mommy after that one!!!

1 hour ago, Booger said:

Booger can remember when lessur and shelter were cleanin all the Goons latrines tryin to earn their patch......maybe basketball and paintedbridge will come outta retirement and shelter and alcoagoon will come back outta the closet

....Booger had a signature signin session with all them girls one time.....

...Booger nose one thing...

.....all them goons climb on Firebird80 like they did Trickster.....they both gonna b in that Nest gettin treated by Nurse Ratched...

Booger just sayin chewigchocolate.gif

Lol! I’m watching, always watching. Happy Thanksgiving! Boog, you and BPM should come hang with us tomorrow night. We need extra gate money. Will save yall a seat on the 35. :thumb:

21 minutes ago, F5seekshelter said:

Lol! I’m watching, always watching. Happy Thanksgiving! Boog, you and BPM should come hang with us tomorrow night. We need extra gate money. Will save yall a seat on the 35. :thumb:

My wife used to work in lake county. She has some former students playing tomorrow night and wants to go to Cornersville. I'll see you goons soon enough. Will be up there after  Christmas and plan on trying out the Lee's chicken and seeing how it compares to the one in Milan. You boys will have to come meet up with us for lunch. Want to drive by the stadium to and see what it looks like. Bring the leg sweeper. 

46 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

My wife used to work in lake county. She has some former students playing tomorrow night and wants to go to Cornersville. I'll see you goons soon enough. Will be up there after  Christmas and plan on trying out the Lee's chicken and seeing how it compares to the one in Milan. You boys will have to come meet up with us for lunch. Want to drive by the stadium to and see what it looks like. Bring the leg sweeper. 

Sounds like a plan bro! Safe travels! Just give us a shout when you get here and we will meet up!:thumb:

9 hours ago, F5seekshelter said:

it is a conversation piece for us......will let you gorls no....or sprise u

Booger just sayin :thumb: