OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

44 minutes ago, catswild said:

Who cares?  ALL TALK....NO ACTION!!!

That is it??? I was hoping for more of a reaction. You did get the part where they are laying the blame on the state and not the OR City Council?

Okay, we will get to have this discussion again after the season when they have promised to start putting in the turf.

Personally, I am very disappointed in the news. Not mad or upset just bummed out. I had visions of Jordan taking it to the house over and over on a fast turf.

Take care C-wild.

14 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

catswild,

Rebelwoman, was talking about some posts I made on a Memphis 6A tread. I said Maryville should be playing out of state schools so she rightfully asked me what out of state teams OR was playing. It was just a little joke between us two.

You are certainly right that there is no need for us to go out of state for games and Rebelwoman also knows that. There would be nothing to gain by going out of state and a lot of money to loose if we did.

I was just joking around with you. I hope we never go out of state to play but if we do I will be there to watch. 

Well like I said before when your dealing with getting your money from The St. Pedro's House of Flying Nuns there would be a hitch to it. The sad thing is the Senior Players got Robbed and I'm sure they were looking forward. The funding for the turf field was basically for every clodhopper group in town to get to wipe their feet on it besides the football team so I'm sure the state could of cared less. I really hate this for the kids this year and the fans that were looking forward.

1 hour ago, catswild said:

Who cares?  ALL TALK....NO ACTION!!!

Dang Catswild are you really Jordan Graham? I sent a tweet to Jordan and told him no turf and he said he likes grass better and justed wanted a decision on the turf to get made already. He then said," Lots of talking and no action. "

Come clean, you are # 30. Just kidding but you have to admit you two sound like brothers from another mother.:roflol:

Personally I would rather have the grass,  glad it's over for a while. I would rather see new dressing rooms and a new press box than artificial turf..  The track is old but nobody has walked on it so I see no need to replace it. But like Minnie Pearl I'm done talking now. No more about any of this from me. Aren't you glad?

I'm ready for SOME FOOTBALL!

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, LINEDAD said:

7 on 7 drills for OR? Will that be at the Ship?

Who will be the top QB? 

I posted the schedule and said it was at Maryville College. Go to mcscots.com for more details. The talk after last season was Herbert Booker would be the QB. Last season's Freshmen QB led the Frosh team to an undefeated season against tough opposition so he is probably in the mix. I think  there are a few more in the mix just don't know for sure.

I was down to the practice field this evening watching my GREATGRAND SON at a football camp. That sure makes my x-wife a old woman. haha He's only in 6th grade but looked pretty good. Got some good hands and ain't afraid to hit even though he was one of the smallest out there. There was some other middle school kids that looked pretty good also. Future cats. 

And it's just a practice field don't matter what it looks like. And at 6:00 it was bone dry, dang it was hot out there.

Barney I'll be over to the 7 on 7 in Murvil sat morning  come on by and say Hi! We'll watch us some Cats and Dogs go at it.