OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

2 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Could someone refresh on Tre? Wasn't he a RB and DB? Very fast? Bothers who played? A talented musician?

Very talented back.  Started as a Soph. Older brother, Caleb played a couple of years ago. Has a younger brother, freshman, who maybe better than both. 

33 minutes ago, boyfromsi said:

Very talented back.  Started as a Soph. Older brother, Caleb played a couple of years ago. Has a younger brother, freshman, who maybe better than both. 

Thanks Si, turns out I follow Caleb on Tweeter. I have to get to a freshmen game to see the younger brother...and eat at Big Ed's.

Is the guy pushing Herbert at QB, last season's freshmen QB?

There was something called the Big Man Challenge this weekend. There is a short video clip on Facebook that shows Oak Ridge's Big Men beating Fulton in a tug of war match. You can hear Coach Gaddis screaming for his players to win. Joe was PUMPED. It good to know we have strength in the lines now if they can combine that with technique and team work we will be fine.

9 hours ago, catswild said:

Did anyone go to practice today? If so, how did we look?

Hard to tell from the first day.  It looks like everyone was there.  I only saw the defense practice.  Lots of guys being rotated around.  We have 2 positions to fill at linebacker and 2 linemen so lots of guys are getting reps.  Lots and lots of speed at corner and safety.  Good numbers for linemen.  

If y'all could just get Bounder to teach someone up there to make 'ribs' the way he does, I am sure y'all could make enough to pay for turf in just one year!  I know I would buy some.......well a BUNCH! 

Ever seen a heart surgeon's face when one of his patients tell him he only had 2 or 3 pounds of ribs for dinner?  I HAVE!  LOL

2 hours ago, bounder said:

HAHAHA LOD I'd have to teach them, I'm too old to cook them, can't drink that much beer anymore!

Then that is a project the Booster Club needs to take on.  A couple needs to be taught how to cook the ribs, and a volunteer crew needs to do the drinking for them!  Teamwork you know.  LOL

Maybe someone from Big Ed's needs to learn as well.  Pizza, Ribs, and Cold beer is a natural!