OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

1 hour ago, boyfromsi said:

The scrimmage with Maryville has been moved to Maryville HS, time 6:00 PM.

Unbelievable. If the City of Oak Ridge had been taking care of their football fields this wouldn't have happened. Just think of all the loss revenue all those Maryville people would be pumping into the economy that won't happen now.  All because the guy that maintains the football field only had one job and he couldn't do it. Instead of Big Ed's needing extra help this Friday he'll have to lay somebody off. 

Back several years ago while cute Andy was still the HC at Clinton, we played a team out of North Carolina one night. We were under weather delay for a couple of hours. But since it was so far for the team to go back and come back the next day, we decided to play it that night. Worst mistake ever. Our field was a muddy mess for the rest of the season. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to play on their game field under these circumstances. 

7 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

Back several years ago while cute Andy was still the HC at Clinton, we played a team out of North Carolina one night. We were under weather delay for a couple of hours. But since it was so far for the team to go back and come back the next day, we decided to play it that night. Worst mistake ever. Our field was a muddy mess for the rest of the season. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to play on their game field under these circumstances. 

Make sense to me. I can’t eat at Big Ed’s anymore anyways lol