Happy Thanksgiving...!!!

STARSNBARS

23 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

I would like to wish everyone and their families a Happy Thanksgiving.....1 Thessalonians 5:18....."In all circumstances give thanks, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus".....

Thanks stars and happy thanksgiving to your family. We get awful wrapped up in this silly game and lose sight of what's important.

Just recovering from having my appendix removed but happy Thanksgiving to all my coacht buddies. No matter what team we cheer for at the end of the day it’s just a game, but most of we all serve one God. Goodluck to y’all the teams that are still on a quest for the gold ball. And last but not least enjoy all the family time as we approach the holidays!

7 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Just recovering from having my appendix removed but happy Thanksgiving to all my coacht buddies. No matter what team we cheer for at the end of the day it’s just a game, but most of we all serve one God. Goodluck to y’all the teams that are still on a quest for the gold ball. And last but not least enjoy all the family time as we approach the holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving Foose to you and your family. I hope you get to feeling better soon sweetie.