Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

2 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Sounds good!

I wish somebody would humble me! Lord knows I need it!

You sound a lot like Lavar Ball, just ruffling feathers to get some attention. That’s cute too. So, tell us, how long have you had to sit by your computer waiting on Cornersville to be relevant in anything so that you could make all these posts you come up with?

Just now, SP123 said:

You sound a lot like Lavar Ball, just ruffling feathers to get some attention. That’s cute too. So, tell us, how long have you had to sit by your computer waiting on Cornersville to be relevant in anything so that you could make all these posts you come up with?

IT’S BASKETBALL TIME IN SOUTH PITTSBURGH!!!!!

Just now, cornerback10 said:

2-3 zone or man? What y’all running this year? Judging by the Greenback score, it doesn’t appear you have the athletes to run man.

Work on that zone, dawg.

Come on dude, with as much time as you’ve had to think of material to come up with waiting on your dawgs to be good at ANYTHING, that’s the best you’ve got?

Just now, cornerback10 said:

Will the past year’s rankings play Thursday morning? Big news, if so!

Cry for me!

To Bad y'all moved to the west. Or you wouldn't be in this conversation. I will let you sit in your high horse cause we will be back in the running for the next few years. Idk about yall though