Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

I don't feel left out. I'm just trying to understand why all the hate and hostility toward SP from Cornersville. It's pretty perplexing to me. Not sure why you boys feel that way, but to each their own I guess. 

I can promise there is no hate. There are a few new posters jawing but you've been around long enough to take it with a grain of salt. I personally enjoyed our trip there last year. Our team saw the level we needed to get to. Our players feel the same way. These players have busted their tail to get where they are. They have earned the respect from everyone we have played this year. I was really hoping to get a rematch with y'all this year. I know you would have probably went into game thinking you would mercy rule us but that would be fine. Wouldn't be the first time this year though. Lol

4 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

I can promise there is no hate. There are a few new posters jawing but you've been around long enough to take it with a grain of salt. I personally enjoyed our trip there last year. Our team saw the level we needed to get to. Our players feel the same way. These players have busted their tail to get where they are. They have earned the respect from everyone we have played this year. I was really hoping to get a rematch with y'all this year. I know you would have probably went into game thinking you would mercy rule us but that would be fine. Wouldn't be the first time this year though. Lol

Nah that's not what I do. I rarely predict any big blowouts. I just said tonight would be a 7 point game either way. 

34 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I don't think after Thanksgiving is considered an early start myself. You boys have had a Cinderella season. I understand you have never been in this position. However, you need to learn how to act though when you get to this point. 

What act like you?  So we need to get on every thread of every game and spew out BS like we know what we are talking about like you do?  Everybody in the state has all the respect in the world for the South Pitt program they are a perrenial powerhouse , but you my friend are a babbling buffoon and if the truth be known all the South Pitt people will probably agree.