Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

Ok ok it dosent matter who picked who or who we beat to get here! WE ARE HERE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK! There are some good teams sitting at home this week that just didn't get it done, and I dont mean that in a bad way about anyone. SO lets have a good week of banter and keep it clean.  I hope like O&B along with every other Greenback fan that we finally get this monkey off our back. 

Oh and by the way where is cornerville?

5 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

Ok ok it dosent matter who picked who or who we beat to get here! WE ARE HERE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK! There are some good teams sitting at home this week that just didn't get it done, and I dont mean that in a bad way about anyone. SO lets have a good week of banter and keep it clean.  I hope like O&B along with every other Greenback fan that we finally get this monkey off our back. 

Cornersville looks to be around the same area as Richland haha! We win the small town victory. 2010 census shows they are slightly bigger than us with population 1,194 to our 1,064. They have 1 red light per previous poster and we only had a flashing caution light up until the real thing went up on Hwy 411 at the Corner Mkt. I guess we lose that battle with the +1!

1 minute ago, ladykee said:

Cornersville looks to be around the same area as Richland haha! We win the small town victory. 2010 census shows they are slightly bigger than us with population 1,194 to our 1,064. They have 1 red light per previous poster and we only had a flashing caution light up until the real thing went up on Hwy 411 at the Corner Mkt. I guess we lose that battle with the +1!

:roflol:

15 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

It's up your butt and to the left!

Or go to Wartburg and take a left!

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I just hope we heal up this short week and come to play and leave it all on the field.Last night was what high school ball is all about.Im not too excited about talking ball this week,sounds more like gentitalia measuring more than football talk.

Always look forward to good conversations about good football like last week.SP and GB act like they have been there before just like they should.Already can tell these mouthy young people will ruin this thread.

Beerman i respect your team greatly and am dissapointed that you hate ours so much.Our visitors stands are small no doubt but it is still one of the GREAT small school football watching venues in the state!Losing makes us all bitter.

Good luck to our TEAM this week.

So I guess if we start talking about our Murphy Fair book and eating Zebra cakes it will make you feel like it is more about football.