Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

38 minutes ago, dawgsontop11 said:

All these SP fans wanna live in the past. #crybabies

We don't have to live in the past pal. SP is knocking on the door each and every year. Like I said, enjoy the week, take it all in, collect the silver ball,  the atmosphere at Cookeville will be.. well nevermind on that one. I can't lie the atmosphere isn't very nice to be quite honest. 

4 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

We don't have to live in the past pal. SP is knocking on the door each and every year. Like I said, enjoy the week, take it all in, collect the silver ball,  the atmosphere at Cookeville will be.. well nevermind on that one. I can't lie the atmosphere isn't very nice to be quite honest. 

Not like last night!

32 minutes ago, mikeinglsbee said:

You're kind of dense, huh? He was talking about Cornersville not Greenback.

No, not at all. You must be the dense one. That's exactly what I'm talking about. He better be careful in here or the Cornersville fans will be on him. You can definitely tell you boys aren't use to winning through the years.  I've been on these boards for years and never seen anyone take the shots this fan base has taken. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

2 hours ago, powerp said:

This has to be the luckiest Cinderella story ever. No way a team can improve 50 points from one year to the next to reach a state title. I see a beating on the horizon.

Milan beat Huntingdung by 50+ last yr and Huntingdung improved enough to beat them Tis year. Greeneville beat AC by almost 50 last year and AC almost got the win last week. Don't say it can't be done cause very recent history says otherwise. Plus they aren't playing SP. they may match up differently with Greenback. 

2 minutes ago, MikeHoncho said:

If he is trolling what do you think you are doing?

Pal, you need to ask around. I've been here for years. Ask the knowledgeable Greenback posters if I troll. I talk football on here. I'm probably one of the most level headed SP posters on here. I'm the furthest thing from a boastful Pirate poster on coachT. 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Milan beat Huntingdung by 50+ last yr and Huntingdung improved enough to beat them Tis year. Greeneville beat AC by almost 50 last year and AC almost got the win last week. Don't say it can't be done cause very recent history says otherwise. Plus they aren't playing SP. they may match up differently with Greenback. 

Trust me.. Cornersville would matchup better with SP than they do with Greenback. The Cornersville style of play is much more in line with the way SP plays than Greenback. Greenback has a lot more weapons than SP. 

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Have you seen Cornersville play??

Yes, I have seen them. They would have matched up much better vs SP. Both of those teams play a tighter line of scrimmage type game. Greenback is a lot tougher to defend because they play wide open all over the field. I think Cornersville could have competed much better against SP than against Greenback. It's a tough matchup for them.