Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

2 hours ago, Big Bigby said:

I must say, after quietly reading these pages from day to day, that it really takes the cake on how some posters on the T gives "No Respect" (calling for 21 pts +) to a team that has worked hard, came out of no where, and handed it - decisively - on Defense to THE BEST high powered Offenses the West had to give to them....

AND that they (GB) themselves have been beaten, 1 year BADLY (NCS), in each Championship they made a run too......

A little Humble Pie and Respect would have went a long way in making this thread for another Greenback run to the top a little more enjoyable to read and A Lot more Respect given to them........ But,.......  Nah.

Bruv, when a class 1A high school team is going up against DANIEL BITULI at starting MLB and RB, they are, of course, going to get demolished. The dude is now the University of Tennessee's star defensive player as a sophomore. The bad loss against NCS was an anomaly. Three consecutive ship runs with a young team is no joke. We are about to win the ship easily with another young class this year. We are graduating very few seniors this year, none at skill positions, so you can expect to see us again next year to win our 2nd state championship in a row. 

31 minutes ago, GreenbackStateChamps2017 said:

This game isn't even going to be close. Greenback won the state championship in the 3rd round when they took out Coalfield. Much like South Pittsburg, Cornersville's offense is just way too one-dimensional. Cornersville averages less then 40 passing yards/game compared to Greenback's 130/game. All we have to do is shut down the run game and we have this game won. South Pitt also had a very one-dimensional offense, and we dominated that game from start to finish despite having 4 crucial turnovers. 

I'm predicting a 42-14 win for Greenback. (If it's even that close)

Good luck scoring 42 on our defense

35 minutes ago, GreenbackStateChamps2017 said:

This game isn't even going to be close. Greenback won the state championship in the 3rd round when they took out Coalfield. Much like South Pittsburg, Cornersville's offense is just way too one-dimensional. Cornersville averages less then 40 passing yards/game compared to Greenback's 130/game. All we have to do is shut down the run game and we have this game won. South Pitt also had a very one-dimensional offense, and we dominated that game from start to finish despite having 4 crucial turnovers. 

I'm predicting a 42-14 win for Greenback. (If it's even that close)

Sure. Hold on to that dream precious. 

25 minutes ago, GreenbackStateChamps2017 said:

This is honestly probably a more accurate score than my 42-14 prediction. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. I really doubt they will be able to put a strong drive together, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of busted plays go for a TD. 

You could benefit from not making a ridiculous post. 

15 minutes ago, GreenbackStateChamps2017 said:

Bruv, when a class 1A high school team is going up against DANIEL BITULI at starting MLB and RB, they are, of course, going to get demolished. The dude is now the University of Tennessee's star defensive player as a sophomore. The bad loss against NCS was an anomaly. Three consecutive ship runs with a young team is no joke. We are about to win the ship easily with another young class this year. We are graduating very few seniors this year, none at skill positions, so you can expect to see us again next year to win our 2nd state championship in a row. 

Keep your dreams alive. Well at least for about 15 hours anyway. Then reality will hit you like a Mack Truck.