Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

Just now, leadfarmer said:

I almost did I'm my reply to that idiot but thought better of it. Not the image I want to portray.

Trash talk is fine to a certain point, but you can’t start bashing the kids. They worked all year to get to this point. We were just the better team. We have to represent our community better than that. I promise we are not all like that lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

If I had known you were saving me a seat up in the booth, I would have made the drive today.   A bunch are going tomorrow to see Tyner play.  

Roy, got your seat. LMBO.. this seat will come in handy over the next three nights. We are staying at Clarion Inn and Suites. They have live music in there these next three nights. I'm sure Roy, will find him a big one to lean up on this weekend. LMBO

Edited by TheAmbassador

8 minutes ago, GreenbackStateChamps2017 said:

Trash talk is fine to a certain point, but you can’t start bashing the kids. They worked all year to get to this point. We were just the better team. We have to represent our community better than that. I promise we are not all like that lol.

I don't base my opinion of your fans by the comment of one idiot. I know better than that.