#1 Greeneville vs Springfield 4a Championship!!!

DevilMan03

6 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

The slot receiver has hurt Springfield throughout the playoffs  I’ve been surprised teams didn’t use it more until we adjusted to it. Granted we may have and I didn’t notice. I’m looking forward to seeing how the Jackets match up. Our Defense will have to be on point to stop Greeneville’s potent offense. 

I think the better word for their offense is efficient vs. potent. 

44 minutes ago, Swipes said:

How big are the Springfield Db's and Safeties?  What has helped Greeneville so much is they have Big body receivers that already  have D1 offers and block very well.  The starting Wr. are  Goddard is 6'3 220lb  Hite is 6"4 220lb, Thompson is 5"10 185, and Crawford is 5"11 165lb and any given play they don't care to block for one another till the whistle blows

Springfield's dbs are average size, but play twice as big, and are very fast. They run all over the field. From what I've seen on film Greeneville receivers are pretty good pass catchers, but what really caught my eye was how well they block in the outside run game. Very disciplined, which comes from good coaching 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Dobyns lost to us by 14 and Alcoa by like 4. 

If Dobyns had the Greeneville staff and weight program they would have been twice as good with a lot more stud players .Who knows how far they could have gone this year.The coaching staff we have at Greeneville is why the Devils are still playing and other teams around  NET are already in basketball shape

Edited by BatmanDevil