#1 Greeneville vs Springfield 4a Championship!!!

DevilMan03

I'll say this about betting and what team will do what.Nothing is 100%.If someone would have said a couple of weeks ago to any of you, I'll bet whatever you have including your life  against my "one billion dollars"They then  say they will bet AC scores over 30 in the first half against the Devils but will not score again in the 2nd half is what they are betting will happen.A bunch of you would never know the outcome of this week's game.Funny thing is none  of us right now know what the outcome will be and as I said ,neither team is guaranteed a victory.

53 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I'll say this about betting and what team will do what.Nothing is 100%.If someone would have said a couple of weeks ago to any of you, I'll bet whatever you have including your life  against my "one billion dollars"They then  say they will bet AC scores over 30 in the first half against the Devils but will not score again in the 2nd half is what they are betting will happen.A bunch of you would never know the outcome of this week's game.Funny thing is none  of us right now know what the outcome will be and as I said ,neither team is guaranteed a victory.

100% correct! Only thing guaranteed in this life is death and taxes

10 hours ago, BVDevil said:

well DMan, DB not withstanding, of the 480 public high schools in our great state, ive personally only seen 13 O lines this season so i cant speak for the rest of them, but my guess is those big dudes at catholic might dispute your comment,,,,,but yah, them DB boys were not bad either,

maybe he's referring to their drum line...