#1 Greeneville vs Springfield 4a Championship!!!

DevilMan03

36 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Is greeneville a city school district?

Yep,but more of a small town.the other schools are outside of city limits and believe me,there are a lot,{ not all } of folks in Greene county that don't like the Devils and would rather see the Devils get drilled this week.I'm probably one of the reasons a lot of girls from the seventies and eighties still hate Greeneville.Ha. I was more cocky then if there was a DevilMan007 on these boards.

53 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

They are tying to consolidate the 4 county schools into 2. Greene County is the biggest County in the state as well 

actually not true dman, we're 7th ( google is your friend)....we ARE however the largest county with the fan that says his high school team will mercy rule your high school team the most....a  stat i am particularly proud of because i know that guy

....OH and incase you're counting, greeneville is 622 to springfields 476 square miles, as far as counties go, so i'd say we DEFINATELY  mercy ruled that ars there

Edited by BVDevil

Anyway,As always ,not just for this game but all.I hope all those players and fans headed to this weeks games,have a safe trip and those young men playing go back to their homes without injury.We all want to win but that's life and if your team wins ,shake hands and be respectful.If your team gets beat,shake hands and also be respectful.Thats part of being a man and sometimes it's hard either way 

19 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Yep,but more of a small town.the other schools are outside of city limits and believe me,there are a lot,{ not all } of folks in Greene county that don't like the Devils and would rather see the Devils get drilled this week.I'm probably one of the reasons a lot of girls from the seventies and eighties still hate Greeneville.Ha. I was more cocky then if there was a DevilMan007 on these boards.

boys and girls, i cosign batmans last comment here...in fact, he was probably more like Devilman3000 insted of 03....lol....he sure whupped my litt azz all the time and didnt mind at all smililng and making me like tha whuppin he just delivered....ofcourse he knows i would kick his ace now....a simple " sweep the leg johnny" and its over...ahaha...however i would need help sweeping the leg, since mine dont work worth a crap anymore either

Edited by BVDevil