#1 Greeneville vs Springfield 4a Championship!!!

DevilMan03

12 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Can wait to for the Greene Devils to bring another gold ball back east where it BELONGS! 

East Tn is 3 for 3 

Yep,I just hope it's this week and not 60 years from now.I'd be like Dustin Hoffman in the movie "Little Big man " telling the Devil story when I'm well over a 100  years old because no one else remembered the last time the Devils won anything

26 minutes ago, BobcatCoach said:

Springfield 34 Greeneville 32

If Springfield does score 34,then they have a great chance to win.I thought I'd seen it all when AC scored 31 in the first half.Shows that a team playing well and another team making mistakes can cause anything to happen.I think Greeneville doesn't need to let Springfield get early momentum like that and get off to a quick start themselves. One thing I've never had to say about my Devil coaches that killed me with my kids school in Kingsport.KEEP THE PEDAL DOWN if you have a chance in the playoffs.Another reason I didn't care that Greeneville is throwing late or whatever it takes to take an opponent completety out.

the Catholic - Beech game was awful. Refs were a joke in that one...blew the call that pretty much ended the game for Beech, when they're qb was stripped ( his knee was clearly down) and KC housed it to pretty much put it out of reach....either way, i thiink KC wins it anyway.just way to many athletes and a small college OL....Cade mays got away with atleast 6 cliear blocks in the back and holds. ive always thought that kid is a bit of a punk the way he showed his ace up here a couple years ago, but even though thats my opinion of him, my stomach flip flopped a little tonight when he went down. i HATE to see any kid get hurt and that kid has an NFL future in front of him if he can stay healthy....I mention the refs because they've been horrible all year everywhere. Fans all over the place that ive talked to, or seen comment on here have talked all year about how bad theyve been....i would have that job for nothing....lets just hope they dont have an effect on the outcome of this game....Best of Luck to Springfield and Greeneville. Regardless of the outcome, both of these teams have had amazing years....see  you all tomorrow.

Game Day.  Safe travels to all. I am looking forward to a well played and  injury free game. To all the seniors a word of advise...... enjoy this game there is a odd  feeling when you pull that jersey over your head for the last time.  Good luck to our opponent, may the best win. To the victor goes the spoils and I am guessing the smack talk

• Like 2