#1 Greeneville vs Springfield 4a Championship!!!

DevilMan03

2 minutes ago, DeeJay32 said:

From the Tennessean today:

Class 4A
Greeneville (14-0) vs. Springfield (11-3)

Greeneville's Cade Ballard (left) and Springfield'sBuy Photo

Greeneville's Cade Ballard (left) and Springfield's Dayron Johnson (right) (Photo: The Tennessean)

When: Friday, 3 p.m.  

Led by Class 4A Mr. Football Cade Ballard’s 2,900 yards passing and 51 total touchdowns, Greeneville is averaging 35.3 points. Springfield, led by versatile athlete Dayron Johnson, has grown accustomed to playing the role of underdog, upsetting Jackson South Side and Haywood en route to its first championship appearance since 1993.  

• Kreager: Greeneville 42, Springfield 28
  • Murphy: Greeneville 31, Springfield 21
  • Joyce: Greeneville 38, Springfield 20
  • Nearhos: Greeneville 35, Springfield 21
  • Odom: Greeneville 38, Springfield 21
  • Torres: Greeneville 35, Springfield 17
  • Robinson: Springfield 38, Greeneville 35
  • Varlas: Greeneville 28, Springfield 22

LMAO SAME THING THEY POSTED LAST WEEK

1 hour ago, Poundtherock23 said:

I think that Robinson fella doesn't know Springfield doesn't have a FG game lol

i think that robinson fella doesnt know greeneville has a pretty good defense....sure, 38 is possible, but if i had a million dollars and could wager it on that, i most likely would have 2 million come late friday afternoon

15 hours ago, BVDevil said:

to answer a few questions on this thread....ONE, i have no clue who will be the VOLS coach, nor at this point do i care.,,,TWO,,,keys to greeneville winning this game? Show up, roll helmets out on the field....oh wait, you wanted MY thoughts on greenevilles keys to the game, not devilmans....lol......ok, this game, like the AC game and the Marshall game scare to poopoo out of me. however, i honestly think as long as we dont make stupid presnap mistakes, keep the holding (getting caught, cause every team does it) penalties to a very minmum and play our game without turnovers, we should win the game. By how  much, i dont know or care. at this stage of the season, just get the dub, hoist the hardware and get the heck outta dodge happy. Ive watched film on the jackets and they have quite a bit of speed and seem to swarm to the ball on D and can hurt you running or passing on O, They also have that other little  thing on their side that seems to be helping them (being underdogs). i just hope its a great game, injury free and i make it thru it without any more rib injuries or any heartattacks...LOL....good luck and safe travels to both

finally someone with some sense