Griders pirates in 2018

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Cut the BS!I just talked to a feller from down there and he said this may be the best D you all have had in quite a long time.Also said your run game wont be stopped in 1 A.Interesting to say the least.You have been putting the target on us and Whitwell.....

Don't worry about the Pirates.  They will be lucky to line up and snap the ball.

15 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

Talked to a couple of grandfather's of SC players and they honestly said they were disappointed with the effort of the team and the discipline of the players. Don't know but I think pirates win easier than most think

I do too, SP has more speed a better Line, RB oh and coaching

On 8/11/2018 at 7:55 PM, AllAboutTheW said:

I do too, SP has more speed a better Line, RB oh and coaching

Actually whitwell has more speed,better line,and RB. As they did last year but what they did lack was better coaching..... so I will agree with one thing and that's coaching. I'm not bashing Boldin at all I think he will be an excellent coach and will have a great year. Sp has a very good and very experienced coaching staff  that can make a difference in close games 

2 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Actually whitwell has more speed,better line,and RB. As they did last year but what they did lack was better coaching..... so I will agree with one thing and that's coaching. I'm not bashing Boldin at all I think he will be an excellent coach and will have a great year. Sp has a very good and very experienced coaching staff  that can make a difference in close games 

Like I said I was talking about vs Seq 

6 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

Like I said I was talking about vs Seq 

Then let me apologize for the sarcasm statement. I assumed you were speaking about Whitwell. Still say neither team should worry about the other till the week of! One game at a time and eventually we will get to address the SP/Whitwell game. That should be an interesting week on the T to say the least!