CLINTON DRAGONS 2018

92Dragon

4 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

Having coached against him as an 8th grade wrestler when he was at Union County I can assure you he had most grownups scared of how much of a beast he was at 14 years old!

You should look up his highlights last year as a freshman. I remember some being butt hurt that a freshman was starting over them on the line. I told everyone the best players start no matter what year they are. Trevor surely didn't look or play like a freshman. I'm very impressed with this kid and his potential.

5 hours ago, DragonWagon said:

yes it would be great to do that. I would love to see the A.C. upset because of the dragon tears t-shirts.

Oh I hear ya on that one! Lol 

I think we have the coaching staff in place that's going to start turning things around for us finally. Anytime you have a coach like Gaylor helping out, only good things can happen.

11 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

You should look up his highlights last year as a freshman. I remember some being butt hurt that a freshman was starting over them on the line. I told everyone the best players start no matter what year they are. Trevor surely didn't look or play like a freshman. I'm very impressed with this kid and his potential.

Oh I've kept up with him. We chat occasionally on Facebook and he'll be Clinton's first wrestling state champ in the next few years as well.

24 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Oh I've kept up with him. We chat occasionally on Facebook and he'll be Clinton's first wrestling state champ in the next few years as well.

I wished we had a wrestling team when I was in school. I swear I would've came in with a Bob The Bullet Armstrong mask on and a steel chair yelling " IM HERE FOR THE WRESTLING TRYOUTS!!" 

Edited by 92Dragon

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DragonVol said:

Can anybody give me more information on the scrimmage tonight? Where and what time? Thanks 

Well if it doesn't get canceled, Clinton Middle and Norwood Middle play at 6, Clinton and CAK at 7. It's at Clinton. 

Edit: It's been moved to CAK

Edited by dkota44