Region updates

Bump11

4 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

U aren’t giving much, but a bunch of bs. The same crap that u said everybody else has too. And guess what the TSSAA doesn’t give flying £%#]% so your wasting your time 

Well, I guess we should shut the message boards down as no one should be able to speak since TSSAA isn't going to listen! Listen little kid, I have been around the sport a long time, I have seen TSSAA make some dumb decisions and actually come back to rid those decisions while I have also seen them make some dumb ones and keep them because of money! Fact is this thread would have been dead because although you are HAPPY to come on here and rail in someone for jumping the shark you added nothing to it! I couldn't be there because I sat at home with the FLU when I could have been an #### and just went so I could watch what I love with wrestling. Maybe I shouldn't have an sat in the cleveland section while coughing all over everyone and see how that would have went! Titus won't get seeded and neither will Wilson, but it would be nice to know if maybe they were sick already and just trying to qualify for next weekend before going home and getting rest or if they got hurt or something instead of your responses that didn't help anything or relay any information. The thread started at region updates and someone's else mentioned it being watered down, and no one else came in to even push it on the right tracks by adding region commentary! 

Region 6 results:  106 Trey Bates Beech

113 Hunter Borders WC

120 Brayden Palmer Beech

126 Noah Horst Beech

132 Thomas Williams Kenwood

138 Alex Pergande WC

145 Enrique Gonzalez Rossview

152 Trevor Rippy Beech

160 Dylan Quinn MJ

170 Parker Bennett WC

182 Sinjin Noga WC

195 Bradley Williams Clarksville

220 Kolin Miller WC

Hwt Michael Kramer WC

Hated to see Weist go out injured at 145, knew he would have been in the hunt at state.  Walling and Williams at 195 was a good match although best match was Palmer and Isbell at 120. Didn't really think it was best match, Palmer was up 12-0 and Isbell battled back to make it a 12-8 match. OW went to Horst from Beech and Kramer from WC.

1 minute ago, cobrakid8 said:

Well, I guess we should shut the message boards down as no one should be able to speak since TSSAA isn't going to listen! Listen little kid, I have been around the sport a long time, I have seen TSSAA make some dumb decisions and actually come back to rid those decisions while I have also seen them make some dumb ones and keep them because of money! Fact is this thread would have been dead because although you are HAPPY to come on here and rail in someone for jumping the shark you added nothing to it! I couldn't be there because I sat at home with the FLU when I could have been an #### and just went so I could watch what I love with wrestling. Maybe I shouldn't have an sat in the cleveland section while coughing all over everyone and see how that would have went! Titus won't get seeded and neither will Wilson, but it would be nice to know if maybe they were sick already and just trying to qualify for next weekend before going home and getting rest or if they got hurt or something instead of your responses that didn't help anything or relay any information. The thread started at region updates and someone's else mentioned it being watered down, and no one else came in to even push it on the right tracks by adding region commentary! 

U win bro, u get the lifetime achievement award for throwing a thread off course. And keeping it going lol.  Are you happy now

2 minutes ago, bonesaw said:

Region 6 results:  106 Trey Bates Beech

113 Hunter Borders WC

120 Brayden Palmer Beech

126 Noah Horst Beech

132 Thomas Williams Kenwood

138 Alex Pergande WC

145 Enrique Gonzalez Rossview

152 Trevor Rippy Beech

160 Dylan Quinn MJ

170 Parker Bennett WC

182 Sinjin Noga WC

195 Bradley Williams Clarksville

220 Kolin Miller WC

Hwt Michael Kramer WC

Hated to see Weist go out injured at 145, knew he would have been in the hunt at state.  Walling and Williams at 195 was a good match although best match was Palmer and Isbell at 120. Didn't really think it was best match, Palmer was up 12-0 and Isbell battled back to make it a 12-8 match. OW went to Horst from Beech and Kramer from WC.

Thanks bone for getting this thread back on topic

2 minutes ago, Gerry Bertier said:

Your pompous, arrogant attitude continues to show. If you would do your own research you would find there were small schools at the Father Ryan tournament. It becomes difficult for up and coming small school programs to get invites to these tournaments because of attitudes like yours.

i have personally seen what it takes to revitalize a small school high school program and build into respectable program across the state. It starts in the wrestling room and with the youth and middle school program. You can’t go to the top tournaments until those things are taken care of.

Bertier I have sat in the room of a big tournament while calls were made to small schools asking them to come, while coaches turned those down because it wasn't what they wanted for their wrestlers and instead they went to a small school tournament that gave them 2-3 matches and a win. So don't tell me what I have and haven't seen as I have made a few schedules in my day! And you build a program first by having a youth program, you can have some great wrestlers in your program all day in the room, but If they aren't close in weight they don't help near as much. Great programs start with the youth programs plain and simple, that is what region 4 teams had over the rest of the state for years was great youth programs and it is why they won state for so many years. Now you have others finally catching up and it doesn't matter how small or big that school is(my senior year 2nd, 3rd and 4th were all what we consider now A/AA schools) I had wrestled those kids throughout the year at tourneys like McCallie, Brentwood and a few other very tough tourneys, that looking at those now, this entire same teams are not visiting. 

10 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Understandable but at the same time, if wtestled to get to the championship so why not wrestle 

I would have loved to see the matches also. I know my boys strugled all day. The flu has hammered all these teams the last few weeks. Guess the coaches felt it was best to save the kids for State. I didn' ask for an answer. This is merely speculation fooseball.

Edited by mrfixalot49

2 minutes ago, mrfixalot49 said:

I would have loved to see the matches also. I know boys strugled all day. The flu has hammered all these teams the last few weeks. Guess the coaches felt it was best to save the kids for State. I didn' ask for an answer. This is merely speculation fooseball.

Right I’m with you man. No need to chance of hurting an opportunity for the big Big prize. But would have been fun to watch with what was on the line

Edited by fooseball95

5 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

U win bro, u get the lifetime achievement award for throwing a thread off course. And keeping it going lol.  Are you happy now

Hahaha, coming from the idiot that says someone forfeited a final so that a team couldn't finish second in the region individual tournament! 

And sometimes they wrestle as far as far as they can Fooseball. The point is to place and move on right now, and you wrestle as much as you can until you can't anymore. I know that happened yesterday with one in which he wrestled till the finals, left and went to the dr office. His region was weak enough he could pin and tech into the finals before trying to find out what was wrong and trying to get better! Nothing worse than wrestling while being dehydrated and end up getting yourself hurt! 

1 minute ago, cobrakid8 said:

Hahaha, coming from the idiot that says someone forfeited a final so that a team couldn't finish second in the region individual tournament! 

And sometimes they wrestle as far as far as they can Fooseball. The point is to place and move on right now, and you wrestle as much as you can until you can't anymore. I know that happened yesterday with one in which he wrestled till the finals, left and went to the dr office. His region was weak enough he could pin and tech into the finals before trying to find out what was wrong and trying to get better! Nothing worse than wrestling while being dehydrated and end up getting yourself hurt! 

Ok mean jean okurland