Macon Co. vs. McMinn Central

tssaafan

2 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

Exactly what is her skill set?  Everybody talks about her skills, but what does she do other than drive right, shoot a layup, or kick the ball out to a shooter?  She can't go left, she doesn't play defense, and she's not a great outside shooter, but you talk about her like she's the second coming of Candace Parker 

Ok, I will bite ..and your so called" golden child" is not even a d1 tallent. Just a good high school player ,sittin at the house. difference between me and you ,I  have no attachment to either player just a spectator seein through the smoke. 

17 minutes ago, repoman said:

Ok, I will bite ..and your so called" golden child" is not even a d1 tallent. Just a good high school player ,sittin at the house. difference between me and you ,I  have no attachment to either player just a spectator seein through the smoke. 

What is her skill set?  You were saying that her talent is unmatchable for years to come.  Just wanted to know what skills, other than driving to the basket to the right, you see that I do not, that make her exceptional? And I have no one that plays or played. And yes, I've seen her play on multiple occasions, this year and last

6 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

What is her skill set?  You were saying that her talent is unmatchable for years to come.  Just wanted to know what skills, other than driving to the basket to the right, you see that I do not, that make her exceptional? And I have no one that plays or played. And yes, I've seen her play on multiple occasions, this year and last

Then you know more than me,I am not worthy to be in this conversation, I will just bale out and you can have the floor. Your envynous and jealousy is pretty apparent.  

Edited by repoman
Spell

15 minutes ago, repoman said:

Then you know more than me,I am not worthy to be in this conversation, I will just bale out and you can have the floor. Your envynous and jealousy is pretty apparent.  

So, you make comments on players and teams you've never seen, then insult others when called out on your ignorance. I just want you to tell all of us, what is her incredible skill set you referred to?  

27 minutes ago, workinprogress said:
  • I'll just throw this out there but I have no dog in this fight. Currently there is not a true state championship for middle school basketball. There is one coming next year but right now there is not. 

The one I was referring to is the James C Haile tournament. 

1 hour ago, Mw4vols said:

If you can’t see that Akira Levy is a very skilled player you are blinded by hate and jealousy.  She can go left.  She handles the ball extremely well.  She is a true floor general.  She finds the open player.  She is completely unselfish.  She makes her whole team better and not that you care but she can sing like no other.   When does Cumberland Co play again? Oh yeah they don’t.  Your superstar that could take Levy couldn’t take the freshman that guarded her from Macon.  

37 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

If you can’t see that Akira Levy is a very skilled player you are blinded by hate and jealousy.  She can go left.  She handles the ball extremely well.  She is a true floor general.  She finds the open player.  She is completely unselfish.  She makes her whole team better and not that you care but she can sing like no other.   When does Cumberland Co play again? Oh yeah they don’t.  Your superstar that could take Levy couldn’t take the freshman that guarded her from Macon.  

In the district 8 finals, Macon dared her to go left. She had one person to beat left for layups all night, but challenged 4 by going right and throwing up junk.   Not to mention she should have been teed up at least twice. Once for slapping the floor and once for touching an official. If threes hadn't started falling for hurst, upperman was done.  

And Dishman scored 35 against Macon, while being held all night. And, she was still playing man defense, on the point guard, with 4 fouls. Not guarding the worst player on the floor, standing in the lane, waiting on deflected passes.   Levy wouldn't have guarded Dishman, because she would have fouled out in 5 minutes

And, you still didn't mention any skill set. Other than being Candace Parker and now, Whitney Houston.   

10 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

In the district 8 finals, Macon dared her to go left. She had one person to beat left for layups all night, but challenged 4 by going right and throwing up junk.   Not to mention she should have been teed up at least twice. Once for slapping the floor and once for touching an official. If threes hadn't started falling for hurst, upperman was done.  

And Dishman scored 35 against Macon, while being held all night. And, she was still playing man defense, on the point guard, with 4 fouls. Not guarding the worst player on the floor, standing in the lane, waiting on deflected passes.   Levy wouldn't have guarded Dishman, because she would have fouled out in 5 minutes

And, you still didn't mention any skill set. Other than being Candace Parker and now, Whitney Houston.   

Careful your Crossville is showing!   

I didn’t see any great skill set from Dishman. You mention the district championship, Akira was 3 rebounds away from a triple double.  Upperman won that game and 3 others against the team that put yours out.  How many triple doubles does Dishman have?  How many double doubles does dishman have?  How did the game against Stone go when she didn’t play?  Other people on Upperman can shoot and play.  

Edited by ElizabethGrace1320

18 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

Careful your Crossville is showing!   

If that means facts not fantasy, then you're right.  I was there.  And I know the game well enough to know when a 1 in a million player comes along.  I'll let you know when I see one.

What is that skill set again? Other than drive and kick out to a shooter? The same thing 50 other point guards across the state do well. 

9 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

If that means facts not fantasy, then you're right.  I was there.  And I know the game well enough to know when a 1 in a million player comes along.  I'll let you know when I see one.

What is that skill set again? Other than drive and kick out to a shooter? The same thing 50 other point guards across the state do well. 

I didn’t see any great skill set from Dishman. You mention the district championship, Akira was 3 rebounds away from a triple double.  Upperman won that game and 3 others against the team that put yours out.  How many triple doubles does Dishman have?  How many double doubles does dishman have?  How did the game against Stone go when she didn’t play?  Other people on Upperman can shoot and play.  You cheer for your team.  I’ll cheer for mine. 

Dishman wasnt guarding Macon’s best player either.  If you know so much about basketball you should know that it’s about a lot more than scoring.