Graham Clark Resigns!

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Okay you go ahead and step out on that limb. I'll show up with the saw. Sorry about your "man crush". I always give credit where credit is due. Oh, and one more thing......you're an Idiot. lol

It’s difficult to have a “man crush” on someone who hasn’t even been identified yet (has the new coach been hired?) ! It would take an idiot to identify an idiot...and my post was 100% true....history doesn’t lie!  Lol

2 hours ago, catswild said:

It’s difficult to have a “man crush” on someone who hasn’t even been identified yet (has the new coach been hired?) ! It would take an idiot to identify an idiot...and my post was 100% true....history doesn’t lie!  Lol

I was talking about your "man crush" with Clark. Try to keep up.

5 hours ago, rolltriberoll said:

I agree. Who thinks Jefferson County is 'out of the area'? Places like Atlanta, Charlotte, etc. are 'out of the area'  

As far as the vacancy goes, I would think that Derek Rang would be worthy of consideration. 

Most people I talked to, including DB fans, thought the hire would come from either within the Indians program or another program in the Tri-Cities. Jeff County is not in the Tri-Cities and everyone I know was very surprised by the hire.

Let me be the first to congratulate Wacojaco for this big news. His tireless dedication and single minded efforts over the course of 10 years and 10,000 posts were finally able to bring this sham to an end. It is a shame, however, that thousands of players and students have had their lives ruined by this football program over these many years. While some may want to credit his multitude of minions on this site, I give all credit to the man himself. If not for his leadership and his persistent copy and pastes none of this would have been possible. I look forward to following his continued oversight of this program in the unlikely event that DB does not bring home the Gold Ball next year and every year.

1 hour ago, jhilts said:

Let me be the first to congratulate Wacojaco for this big news. His tireless dedication and single minded efforts over the course of 10 years and 10,000 posts were finally able to bring this sham to an end. It is a shame, however, that thousands of players and students have had their lives ruined by this football program over these many years. While some may want to credit his multitude of minions on this site, I give all credit to the man himself. If not for his leadership and his persistent copy and pastes none of this would have been possible. I look forward to following his continued oversight of this program in the unlikely event that DB does not bring home the Gold Ball next year and every year.

I figured it was about time for Stacy's girl friend to chime in. Lol!

Coach Clark is a good man and coach. I wish him nothing but the best going forward. 

I personally  think DB will end up with a very good hire. It's without question one of the best high school football jobs in the state and I'm sure a lot of good coaches will jump at the opportunity.

12 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Eye weal say this...Thait wuz a cheeper shot bye Corch Clark abowt our buddy Waco and thurd graid.....

Sum ov tha best yeers ov my life wuz inn thurd graid.....Outside ov tha whuppun' eye got fer knott shavin' one day bye tha teecher.....:popcorneater:

If Clark and Waco are really two different people then I do think it was wrong for Clark to use a public forum to publicly bully waco 

1 minute ago, SdotBears said:

If Clark and Waco are really two different people then I do think it was wrong for Clark to use a public forum to publicly bully waco 

Sdot this wuz vurry vurry rong imo........Did tha Corch evur say ennythang baid abowt Dolly when'st tha Bares beet tha Indyuns....???.......:angry: